Thread: Looking for Rappers or Producers to Build a Free Website For. Why? You'll see.

Thanks

Looking for Rappers or Producers to Build a Free Website For. Why? You'll see.

Sign in to disable this ad
    Are you still on YouTube, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, and ITunes but don’t have your own website? This is the future bro. Get your own website. Sell your music there. It’s not hard. It’s not expensive. And imagine how dope it would look to have your OWN website come up when someone clicks the link you give them.

Hi I’m Kyle. I am a rap producer and web designer at SoundSprinkle.com.

I want to BUILD and RUN your own PERSONAL WEBSITE to sell your music on for FREE.

That’s right for FREE.

Why you might ask? Because I want to start offering this service to rappers and producers like you who come to my own website and I need the site I BUILD YOU as an example of my work. I would also like to advertise on it. But I’ll ask you before I do anything like that to your site.

If this sounds good to you, and you do have at least 1 full CD worth of your own music, CONTACT ME HERE and we'll get stuff rolling.

Thank you,

Kyle Cassaday
    Last edited by kylecassaday; 01-04-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    I am interested in working you, here is some of my work to see if you are interested as well and then we can direct message about terms and creative direction. Looking forward to hearing from you as we both expand our brands along with our overall reach.

300FEET | Empuls
    Empuls Stonemaple | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    YouTube

Empuls
    {Stonemaple Music Works}
    {Assassin Camp Promotions}
    {Man Bites Dog Records}

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kylecassaday View Post
    Are you still on YouTube, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, and ITunes but don’t have your own website? This is the future bro. Get your own website. Sell your music there. It’s not hard. It’s not expensive. And imagine how dope it would look to have your OWN website come up when someone clicks the link you give them.

Hi I’m Kyle. I am a rap producer and web designer at SoundSprinkle.com.

I want to BUILD and RUN your own PERSONAL WEBSITE to sell your music on for FREE.

That’s right for FREE.

Why you might ask? Because I want to start offering this service to rappers and producers like you who come to my own website and I need the site I BUILD YOU as an example of my work. I would also like to advertise on it. But I’ll ask you before I do anything like that to your site.

If this sounds good to you, and you do have at least 1 full CD worth of your own music, CONTACT ME HERE and we'll get stuff rolling.

Thank you,

Kyle Cassaday
    Are you still building websites? Where can I see your work if you are?

Brought to you by IndieHost

Thanks
    Im interested. I have 47 beats on soundcloud at 2DopeBeats | 2Dope Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks

Website.

Im interested. I have 47 beats on soundcloud at 2DopeBeats | 2Dope Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Ive been trying to get into marketing my beats for sale and i was planning to make a website soon so i can post my beats and i have something to put on my business cards. I would really appreciate any help in that area.

Thread Information