Looking for Rappers or Producers to Build a Free Website For. Why? You'll see.

kylecassaday

Are you still on YouTube, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, and ITunes but don’t have your own website? This is the future bro. Get your own website. Sell your music there. It’s not hard. It’s not expensive. And imagine how dope it would look to have your OWN website come up when someone clicks the link you give them.

Hi I’m Kyle. I am a rap producer and web designer at SoundSprinkle.com.

I want to BUILD and RUN your own PERSONAL WEBSITE to sell your music on for FREE.

That’s right for FREE.

Why you might ask? Because I want to start offering this service to rappers and producers like you who come to my own website and I need the site I BUILD YOU as an example of my work. I would also like to advertise on it. But I’ll ask you before I do anything like that to your site.

If this sounds good to you, and you do have at least 1 full CD worth of your own music, CONTACT ME HERE and we'll get stuff rolling.

Thank you,

Kyle Cassaday

Last edited:
Are you still on YouTube, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, and ITunes but don’t have your own website? This is the future bro. Get your own website. Sell your music there. It’s not hard. It’s not expensive. And imagine how dope it would look to have your OWN website come up when someone clicks the link you give them.

Hi I’m Kyle. I am a rap producer and web designer at SoundSprinkle.com.

I want to BUILD and RUN your own PERSONAL WEBSITE to sell your music on for FREE.

That’s right for FREE.

Why you might ask? Because I want to start offering this service to rappers and producers like you who come to my own website and I need the site I BUILD YOU as an example of my work. I would also like to advertise on it. But I’ll ask you before I do anything like that to your site.

If this sounds good to you, and you do have at least 1 full CD worth of your own music, CONTACT ME HERE and we'll get stuff rolling.

Thank you,

Kyle Cassaday

Are you still building websites? Where can I see your work if you are?

Back