Looking for producers who want their instrumentals played on my internet radio show.

hotcreations

Hello FP! Ive been a member of the forum for a very long time, I haven't really been as active these past 5 years as i was previously. But I am starting a internet radio station dedicated to producers and playing their instrumentals. I will be doing producer interviews and promoting producers music. The show is called "The Instrumental Block" I just started it so still in the beginning stages but I have my first interview soon and looking for more producers and musicians to promote. IF you want to send in music to be played send it to instrumentalspinningcast@gmail.com. I will need a link to where listeners can go to buy your music and also a social media link(s). IF you have any questions please feel free to email me at the same email. I also have a facebook page and a twitter for the podcast. Thanks for your participation and interest!

You can check out the first show on soundcloud, I kept it brief to show the format of the show.

https://soundcloud.com/user-854353124/instrumental-block-show-1

Hi! I would definitely be interested. I have alot of chill beats and some free ones that viewers can listen to by going to my Youtube and listening. Also kudos to your radio show. Peace and respect my brotha.

Back