Looking for a producer

It Depends. Do you have any Attractive Female Relatives that are Suitable "Brain" Doners or able to provide some good "Head
Nahlege" ?

:p

Well, What would we get in return other than being able to say that we gave you a free beat?

I mean if we give you a free track then what in it for us?

exposure

off that beat I could take that track record to it in a studio where I'm at and make sure your name is all over it.I could tour on it.Gain a fan base etc.I've known what I wanted to do for years its just I haven't had the time to do it or the money at the same time.Far as money I'd split the profits I'd gain from that with you and carry you with me if I was to make it.

Well im not into making beats for money right now so post up something you've done, maybe an acapella and if i get time ill hit it up. Not for money, only for the sake of music. If you really were Pac you'd understand right....? :D And what really did happen? I heard that the shooting was a set up and you really went to live with Michael Jackson....

hmm

go ahead and laugh wit the connections I have all I need is a free beat to flow over.So whoever doesn't want to be greedy can and will take that ride wit me to the top.So Laugh ight duke laugh till I'm signed and the producer is signed wit me.Cuz when I'm signed I'ma laugh at you.

sample of my work

these are taken from a few songs I have ready to record

"as rymes hit like slugs givin me a warm embrace like hugs
u never goin see a more insane thug on drugs"

"tech forever in my pocket in case of danger
takin a **** wit 5 slugs in the chamber"

"***** niggas out number the real ones
yet both got gunz but we got the heart to use one"

Re: hmm

Tupac said:
go ahead and laugh wit the connections I have all I need is a free beat to flow over.So whoever doesn't want to be greedy can and will take that ride wit me to the top.So Laugh ight duke laugh till I'm signed and the producer is signed wit me.Cuz when I'm signed I'ma laugh at you.

So if you have all these "Connections", why are you beggin us for beats? Dont you know any producers?

Managerdiddy.......:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
free beats

i'll give you a free beat....hold you'r breath and wait for it. (oh no i hope you don't tell your connections what i said.......)

Re: Re: hmm

mistaox said:

So if you have all these "Connections", why are you beggin us for beats? Dont you know any producers?

Managerdiddy.......:rolleyes:

exaaaaaaaaaaaactly!

Back