Looking for a multi sampled bass sound - willing to pay for it

Don_Goliath

i went through all my synths and believe it or not i am unable to find/create from scratch a certain sound/layer which i can feel is still missing to make my current song complete: it still needs an 8th wobble or 8th octave bass, playing/layering the same melody as the reese. i did try around but failed. my sounds never fitted in the mix. so i wanted to ask who might be up for finding/creating this 8th wobble/octave bass sound and then upload a mixdown of the loop with his bass sound playing so i can check if i reckon that it does fit in the mix. you'd then have to multisample the sound note by note over a say 3 octave range (so i can throw it in my sampler to alter its melody during the full arrangement of the track). i would pay you 20€ (via paypal) for the multi sampled wavs. fingers crossed someone might be up for it! here is the soundcloud link to the track where you can also download it:

166bpm Add 8th Wobble Or Octave Bass In Same Melody As Reese by Warriorstance | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back