Looking to create extra income? Release a sample pack or instrumental pack with us!

seankelly

TLDR: Recently launched a site, seems to be doing well, looking for more content to supplement the original content, you get promotion, links to your stuff, artwork provided, help if needed and 75% of the profits.

Hi, i recently launched Octopacks.com a month ago, i'm currently in talks with other artists for sample packs & instrumental packs, with one already live and i am also in talks with developers to release exclusive vst/plugin content on the site too. The whole point of the site is about providing income streams to artists with minimal work - The idea is to create sample packs from unused projects therefore there isn't a huge workload in creating a 300mb sample pack, although most artists we are working with seem to creating completely new content, i suggest pulling from old projects but it depends on what you want to do.

Why i'm posting here is to get the website in-front of you so that if releasing sample packs, instrumental packs drum kits e.c.t is your thing and your looking for a partner i'd love it if you worked with us. If you are thinking "well i have a website, i already sell sample packs" even better, by releasing on our site we can hopefully drive traffic to your own site. We promote our site and it's packs on YouTube through skip-able pre-roll ads, we provide artwork, we can do the boring parts like labeling, structuring packs, we can master the content and add content if needed, really do anything to help you get the pack get created. On release you'll receive 75% of the packs profits. Obviously you will be credited all throughout the product page and like i said any links you want provided will be on the page for people to find your other work.

I think that's everything, if you have any questions i can answer here - If you are interested in releasing with us, i can't post links yet but if you google 'octopacks sample packs' you'll find us. Navigate to the 'Working with Octopacks' section and fill out the form and we will get in touch asap.

Hope you are interested, looking forward to hearing from you!

Sean Kelly

How long has it been since you launched the site? I currently work with a company releasing sample packs. We have distro set up on a few sites already but you know how the game goes. Always open for more.

Back