Looking for Collaborators for Radiohead Comp.

P

Paul Rez

I'm looking for 1 or 2 producers to work on a track with for a competition Radiohead is running on their website. They've provided a whole smackload of samples to make a track with but you are allowed to alter and twist those samples to whatever you want them to sound like. You can also add touches of your own sound into it.

Since this is such an online based concept i though it would be perfect to have it produced by an online team.

The bonus is the track (if its chosen) is put up on their site for maximum exposure plus if the band or their record company really like it... who knows.

If you're keen let me know, the next stage of the competition closes on the 7th of October.

Loop Download site - http://www.digitallandfill.co.uk/loophole/

Kid A? it was MTV album of the year 2001. They're a british band so I'm not suprised you haven't heard of them. But do yourself a favour man and get all the radiohead you can!!!!! :)

Hi

I am el holandes from Holland. I love radiohead music or other experiumental stuff. New stuff you know. No comercial ****.

i am downloading the samples right now, too see what I can do with them.

Doi you use cubase sx? If so, let me know and we can coloaborate . Fridays is my music night and I will be online all day to make music. Same applies to saturday nights. I love remixing things and making it my own.

thanks for the link

Back