Looking for Beat Makers

mlane9

@slimegreenbeats
I am looking for dope beat-makers/producers that I can manage.

TL Beats is a start up label surely on the right track. I do marketing full-time so you now your getting the very best.

I am looking for producers who have already made a healthy amount of beats and want to join the team.

I post beats on my massive network. In exchange you will get sales. I need content, you need to sell your beats. Some things just work like that.

All you need to do is send me an html code for your store, or whatever you sell off of. I of course credit properly. Looking for long term producers to work with.

Private enquiries email: tlbeats@outlook.com (please send beat samples in email)

Note: This will require you to send me whatever beats you have on your store in order for me to market and rank.

2nd Note" DONT WASTE MY TIME! I'm doing expert level seo work. I repeat: Do, not, waste, my, time, with, some bullsh*t. Don't send me clown azz beats, don't ask me stupid questions, dont take forever to send stuff.

3rd note: I'm not that bad to work with but I'll be very straigh forward on what I think about your work.

Back