Looking for Article Writers -- Free Shirt?

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for somebody to write an article for my website. The site is linked below in my signature.
The articles section is right here --> Epsilon-144 | Articles

Do you want to write an article? Almost anything is okay by me. You can write about music production, going to shows, performing at shows, making beats, anything really...

If you want to, send me a private message or comment here. I'll give you my email. Just email the article once you finish writing it. It should be around 700 words (or have soundcloud embeds so it looks longer lol) and you know, ...make sense. I'll look it over, maybe make a few edits, and if it's cool I'll post it up online. It'll be in the same format as the other articles on the link above. You can also add a little picture of yourself and a short paragraph for the little bio section, ...but if not, it's okay.

AND if you write a cool article, I'll mail you a free shirt. You can see the shirts on my site as well (in the shop section). Epsilon-144 | Shop

Anyone? Please let me know. :)

best,

Eric G.
"Epsilon-144"

Last edited:
I'll bite.. what do you want me to write about? I could do something about a production technique, but video is probably a better format for that. I was gonna do that, but turns out I'm unable to capture the audio in windows..
So maybe someting else.. I'll try to think of something.

It'll end up longer than 700 words though... knowing myself, haha.

ya, production technique can work, ...I trust whatever you write about. Do you want a picture and description too? I can link to your songs/music/work/anything.

I'll send you my email in pm. Thanks Localspace! ^.^

Last edited:
hey Eric! I have a fresh video tutorial to share - a step by step explanation of mixing rap vocals to a beat. Starting from preparation beat to mixing (with pitfalls and methods of work with heavily maximized beats written up) and finishing with rap vocals space treatment specific aspects. Also there are few more coming - on electronic music mix & master. Would you be interested? Thanks

Hey JET-ZET, ya, that sounds good. Can you send me the video tutorial in a private message? I can write an article explaining the video and embed the video in the article. Or if you want to write something about the video, that would be preferred.

Thanks, and ya, send me a private message. Thanks!

Original offer still stands, ...but I'm offering free stickers. You don't have to write an article or do anything. I'll just mail you a free sticker w/ free shipping.

here's the link to drop your address: Free Giveaway | Epsilon-144

I'll send the sticker out, completely free.

...and yes, some people have helped already with videos and articles. If anybody else wants to, please let me know. :)

ya, man welcome. I know writing articles can be time consuming, but do you have any idea what you would like to write about? You can PM me if you want.

Thanks!

I wrote a new article about the house parties we used to throw in Humboldt (Northern California).
it's an entertaining article with crazy good party pictures.

Read it here: The Humboldt House Party Days | epsilon144.com

If anybody wants to write anything still, hit me up. Help is always wanted and appreciated.

Last edited:
Back