Interviewing Artists and Vocalists - Weekly - Send Us Your Music

LA beats interview is onliiine!

Check him and give some support. If you're a rapper and need beats, he's your guy. Enjoy this exclusive interview with LA Beats.

LA Beats: LA Beats Interview | epsilon144.com

Here are pictures of what it looks like on the phone...

MobileInterview1.PNG MobileInterview2.PNG MobileInterview3.PNG

If you want an interview, let me know.

Last edited:
thanks, just trying to help out ya know. If either of you want one, hit me up. I'll check out all of your music/work and send the questions over.

Lemme know. Thanks. :cool::cool:

emailed both of ya. i'll post the interviews up when i get answers back.

Thank you!

Last edited:
SF Traxx interview is online! Ya'll probably know him (he's in this thread up a few posts). He's a rap producer with a massive, and highly viewed, beat catalog.

You can read the interview here: SF Traxx Interview | epsilon-144.com

Here are some screen shots from the mobile version:

IMG_3617.PNG IMG_3618.PNG IMG_3619.PNG

Last edited:
The interviews are back up and running. We took some time off over the holidays, but we're back.
If anybody else wants one, please let us know. Send over your music, and we'll do our best to pick you and provide an interview. We are getting a little more selective now, because we're getting more requests. But it's always worth a shot.

MIRA an incredible R&B singer / songwriter. She has recently released a brand new 3 song EP called "Melt". You can learn more about her in the interview.

MIRA Interview: MIRΛ Interview | epsilon144.com

As always, it works on mobile. Here are some screenshots from the mobile version..

mi1.png mi2.png mi3.png mi4.png mi5.png

Last edited:
This week's interview features Xixphos, an electronic producer from the US West Coast.
He has some really unique sound and synthesis, and he talks about his production in this interview.

Check it out here: Xixphos Interview | epsilon144.com

Enjoy!

x1.png x2.png x3.png x4.png x5.png

All interviews are also available through my homepage as well. I am still taking requests, so send over some demos and I'll do our best to get you an interview as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Destrucc interview is online! Check it, fam.

"Destrucc, Dwight Bell, is a hip hop rapper and producer from Cincinnati, Ohio. His laid-back smooth style brings a smokey lounge vibe into any room his music is playing. All of his music is originally produced. He writes and raps about life events, using emotion to deliver some truly talented lyrics. Learn more about Destrucc in this exclusive interview, and enjoy his music."

Read the full interview here: Destrucc Interview | epsilon144.com

here are some mobile screenshots...
i17a.pngi17d.png i17b.pngi17c.png

Last edited:
Been awhile since I've been back on FP, but I was excited to see your thread and your hard work. Looks like a lot of work but also a lot of fun! Congrats on your success. I'm going to send you an email from our original band (reijo)'s email account if you ever feel like adding an Brit-Rock style band. We just finished Surrender as a pre-release to our third album.

Now I'm going to read some of the articles and browse around your site. Bookmarked!!! Whooooooo!!

Back