I'm looking for beats (producer)

Mr.John

Long story short I been listening to rap for almost 30 years, writing for probably 25... In my teens i dabbled in recording, then left it off for a while for what I would consider a journey (traveled across the globe, learned a new language...etc) and after taking some psychedelics had inspiration to record some new stuff...

I'm relatively good at writing (my style can range from anything from 90's rap, modern trap, modern NYC rap, and almost anything in between), i've been setting up my home studio for the past month (waiting for delivery for certain key items), and I plan on learning to produce my own beats in the near future... (Using Reason 10)..

Anyways, I'm interested in either working with someone by using their beats, or paying for the beat to use. I do plan on selling what I make when I finish so keep that in mind if you have anything and wanna work together.

I'm interested in anything that matches the styles I have listed above. I prefer hard hitting hi-tempo stuff, some of my favorite modern artists are Asap Rocky, Future, Dave East, just to name a few.

Let me know whats up if you are down...

Back