I'll make you your own music video for free!

archipelagoprod

Hi guys!

I'm an aspiring music video producer based out of Sweden and I am looking for an original track to make a music video for for free. I am most interested in making a music video for an electronica/chill/downtempo track. If you are a music producer and a collaboration like this sounds interesting to you, read the details below, and if you're in - send me your track on collab(at)archipelagoproductions.com and we'll take it from there!

What's in it for you?

• you get a free music video for your song
  • you get to post it on your YouTube channel, social media, and anywhere you'd like (all I ask for in return is that you feature me as the author :)
  • your music gets featured on my soon-to-be-launched website, YouTube channel, and social media with full credit and links to your own

What's init for me?

• I get to practice on an original track
  • I get material for my portfolio
  • I get featured on your channels, web, social media
  • I help out a fellow artist :)

What will the music video look like?
It will most likely feature many nature scenes (ocean, woods) and possibly some abstract themes and animations, not much (if any) human presence.

Happy to answer any other questions you may have!

Thanks and all the best to you guys,
Alexandra

Last edited:
Hey Archipelagoprod, it's very kind of you to offer free music videos and I imagine you will have loads of offers. I've got a few chill hop, chill step and Trap tunes but no music videos. Out of those 3 genres, what would you prefer?

Hey Archipelagoprod, it's very kind of you to offer free music videos and I imagine you will have loads of offers. I've got a few chill hop, chill step and Trap tunes but no music videos. Out of those 3 genres, what would you prefer?
Hey Mazala! I have indeed received quite a few answers and I have chosen a project to work with for the coming 1-2 months, but would love to have something lined up for later! Can you send me a sample of your work in each of the three genres? Curious to hear them! Feel free to contact me on my email: collab(at)archipelagoproductions.com

Back