"ill"aRekordz

illuzionbb

"ill"aRekordz
Hey how's it going people?

People call me "ill"uzion, I currently make tracks for "ill"aRekordz and Street Law Productionz, if your ever on YouTube, please check out one of my Artists Har. Q... at the minute I am looking to branch out and get a couple of tracks under my belt with other underground artists.

Hip Hop, Rap & R&B producer from the sunny isles of the uk... (ok not so sunny)

Looking to collab with other artists, who are interested in creating good music. Hoping to work with rappers and singers from anywhere...

Check my Youtube channel out, might be something you like, currently uploading instrumentals created from the last 5 years so quite a way to go... but appreciate all feedback and of course if ya wanna do something together just drop me a message.

Chaîne de illuzionbb - YouTube

---------- Post added 04-23-2012 at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-19-2011 at 08:39 AM ----------

So catch me on twitter will follow back too, @illuzionbb

---------- Post added 05-26-2012 at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-23-2012 at 02:32 AM ----------

so anyone up for collab?

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-26-2012 at 03:31 AM ----------

bumped for collabz?

Yo what's good?
I'm planning to drop a mixtape asap, I spit in arabic (Lebanese accent), if u like to produce a track or 2 on it holla at me
Peace

Back