I Have A Dream!!! The Future Is Now!!!

Macson, Your dream....

• Is stupid. Wake up Mr. West!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds good but it aint gonna happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A.MACSON

I must admit before coming to this site I felt like I was losing the love for the game a little. I was just boring. I was beginning to feel like a bit of a dinosour. The radio sucked and videos where even worse. I couldnt even have a decent "Hip Hop" conversation with anyone because they had been poisoned by the same bull I ran away from. Enter the FP's. Who wouldve thought Id come across such talented artists and producers all in the same online community!?! I hooked up with a soulful cat out of Nashville named Hitz who sounds make me think of the first time I heard ATCQ. I just found this young cat name Hi-Fly who's tracks are BANANAS on a just blaze type of vibe. I think its safe to say this site has helped renew my hope for the game...Which leads me to my dream..

Since we are all pretty much in the same boat as far being unsigned and are all tryna get as much exsposer as possible while make our own hot music I had a genius idea. I want put together a album using all FP artist. Producers Rappers Dj's. Anyone who wants to be a apart of something special. Pushing the bounderies of this hip hop thing to another level. I read somewhere that the internet has yet to birth a true hip hop star. I think its time. Now, who's coming with me!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm there...Feel free to fill us all in on your intentions...and everyone involved in the effort should be able to lend a helping hand...

Any more Q?'s

:cheers:
J.Quest said:
I'm there...Feel free to fill us all in on your intentions...and everyone involved in the effort should be able to lend a helping hand...

Well J quest

Ive been bouncing this idea off my partnas to refine it and see what they thought. It was really just a idea I had that I thought would make a good topic for discussion but like most of my ideas (good ones anyway) it has grown legs and is in full stride.
This is what im thinking. I want to get tracks from all of the folks on FP that im feelin (producers) Ill record vocals send em to other contributors (other mcs and the DJ's) I have a team that works on graffics here in my town, they be doing all the art work. When the music is all complete we'll post the music as a F.P. compliation joint. Everyone envolved will get credited. Im think we should just put it on the web for free like talib is doing his new joint. Just let em download it for FREE! their gonna do it anyway when they bootleg it. Besides we need the exsposer morethen the lil bit of money we would get some selling it and it will make it less complicated.

I do relize there will be those of u who wont be able to see the big picture but remember folks u have to think outside of the box. Do u realize that all of the hip hop heads have left the record store and came online. This is the perfect way to reach the WORLD with our music. What do yall say? wanna make history?

Please hit me with all your Q?'s I really think this will work if we all work together. I heard a dude from furtune 500 say "Any team can be successful if no one cares who gets the credit." I dont care! Lets eat.

:monkey: :sing: :bat:

Last edited:
Hitz steppin in! :cheers:

Haven't seen this thread b4, sounds interesting. Lets do it!

You know I got the tracks.

PlanetHitzProduction said:
Hitz steppin in! :cheers:

Haven't seen this thread b4, sounds interesting. Lets do it!

You know I got the tracks.

Thats whats up. My dog Hitz, trend setta and true hip hop pioneer. Who else is coming with us!

Yeah this is definitely a great idea. For the track listings, we could have the name of each producer mentioned with contact information.

Bigwon said:
was this only for producers, or could any vocalists get on this as well???

Naw BIGwon Its for all of us MC too. I think what Imma do is do callabos with other MC. Like Ill have the songs. Spit my verse then the Mcs that I hear on this site that I wanna work wit Ill email them the track and (hopefully u have PRO tools) the u spit your verse and send it back. Like I said this is a totally new concept so I havent really worked all the ideas TOTALLY out so I will take any suggestions from yall on howI can do it but make no mistake its going down. So BIGWON u got some rhymes on line u wanna let us hear get at me.

www.myspace.com/ahamyzmacson
ahmayzmacson@hotmail.com
a.macson1111 is my AIM

cinnay_4 said:
Yeah this is definitely a great idea. For the track listings, we could have the name of each producer mentioned with contact information.

No doubt cinnay.
I want everyone to get their shine. I think what imma do is have my graffic team make me up a Virtal CD insert like what u would get if u went a bought a real CD with each "contributor" have thier own page so Im gonna have to get PICS, Short bio, and contact info. MY people at THR are real offical and we put it down. If u never heard of em go check them out. WWW.myspace.com/thehustlersreport

Last edited:
If you don't mind...I would like to prepare the cover art...

Cover art...

J.Quest said:
If you don't mind...I would like to prepare the cover art...

Damn J. Quest first you gotta get me the track(s).lol. But naw for real I dont have a proboblem with you doing the cover art but it has to be fire. I tell u what, first lets get the music part down pack and we can get together on the AIM tip about the cover. Im feeling your enthusiam bro. Thats the only way we gone make this happen.

A.macson1111 <<<<<thats my AIM lock me in.

Ha ha...You already know...I got tracks racked up...When I talk to you on AIM I'll send you one or two...

A.MACSON said:
Naw BIGwon Its for all of us MC too. I think what Imma do is do callabos with other MC. Like Ill have the songs. Spit my verse then the Mcs that I hear on this site that I wanna work wit Ill email them the track and (hopefully u have PRO tools) the u spit your verse and send it back.

Any artist from our camp is in. I do got pro tools (for the PC) but haven't used it much as I'm still migrating from Sounic Foundy Vegas (Now Sony Vegas).

i think this is a great idea. i have mad tracks ready for whatever so just let me know. there's so many producers up here tho and i know that a normal cd is like 16 to 20 tracks so i just hope i'm good enough to make the cut. anyways, just let me know the plan and i'm in.

hey man thanks much for the feedback. i would LOVE to produce a track for the album, if you have room for me. Im a 6th month old producer, so i might need some time to prepare something worthy of an FP album, but i would definately like to contribute to this.

I'm really looking for someone who could spit over a track for me. My AIM is el capitan lemur so if anyone would be interested let me know, I wouldnt mind throwing out a free beat if it would mean it would land a spot somwhere in this project.

thanks again for the feedback

cool, so i got my page raight here

www.soundclick.com/rednwhite

those recordings had a bit of delivery restrictions due to cheap mic, but i just got my set-up ready for some serious........

i have alot tracks with some of fp's producers in the making, so i'll get at you with them... o yeah, and if producers want a rapper get at me, try to work something out.

Last edited:
k now, for thread starter

if you got a plan for this, now is the best time to tell us what you got going on. because the last time this was attempted people kind of just slept on it with that it just didn't happen....

k g2g for now so peace

Back