Hard time finding a female to do vocal tag

Oh for sure, the studio I'm using is top notch. Wow you talk about diva. Just asked another one and she dropping names on what's she has done locally and etc. Wants 200 for this drop. Wft man lol. I'm a look through youtube. Two female friends are too nervous will flakeout. I will keep looking. Thx for the help.

'Yeah sure I can do it. Just let me check with my man to make its okay. I will back to you". Dear lord.... yes or no.

Radiodaddy.com, or .net or something lol, i thats where i got mines from... its like a craigslist for Audio Tags and drops, read the rules first though.

lol an amateur solution. Right. It's your fault you can't mix to get somebody's vocal tag right. Amateur is needing to go out and pay somebody to lay a simple vocal tag.

I think the only person over-thinking it here is you. re-state where someone here proposed a mere vocal tag would hold more weight than the music itself. It really isn't my fault you proposed an amateur azz solution.

and ain't nobody worried about you like that, lol

No. If it was tracked and recorded like ass it was tracked and recorded like ass. start with good samples to begin with and you won't have to perform all that unnecessary surgery during the mix bringing shit "up to par". THAT is amateur.

lmao @ paying someone for a service being "amateur". shit's only $5.00 that ain't even a large pizza at Domino's. dude actin like niggas breakin they safe open and emptyin they bank accounts on fiverr.

also; do not make this shit "personally" about me. because I'm 110% confident my music and sonic quality is leagues above yours.

I'm sure there're a lot of female artists on Twitter who could easily hook you up with a tag.
I remember those days when Nicki Minaj used to do DJ Drops/tags/whatever for free, ha-ha...

I'm a female and I make my own beats. I only use my own tags/vocals on mine. Let me know if you are interested in hearing any examples! I mix them all myself and keep originals.

Back