Free Viewer Song Mixing / Collaboration Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

araz51

Hi, i'm going all-in into music production :cheers: and looking for other producers and musicians i can collaborate with on a regular basis. Also planned on streaming once a week where i Mix/Master Songs you send to me.

I'm familiar with Rock / Indie / RnB / Electro / Pop / HipHop / Reggae music and other similar genres. makin music since '96 :bigeyes::cool: you can also send me Jazz :cool: need to practice and repolish my skills in all genres.

So if you are a Producer, Musician and/or Singer you are welcome to join my Discord Server and join the Collaboration Community. We can make music together and have fun while doing it because thats what making music should be about, right? :rolleyes:

If you have any Songs you want to get mixed or mastered for free send me your tracks (all same start, WAV) to

including various details like an 'about the band/artist', the songs tempo or any other annotations can be very helpful, you can attach them as a pdf or text file e.g.

please notify me either in this forum or on discord about your sent files . . and please dont attach 2GB files to the e-mail but use http://www. :D

looking forward to seeing you on discord and hearing from you :hello:

p.s.: also looking for a Mod for the Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back