(FREE) Does anyone need graphic design services?

I used to work as a graphic designer, and I am trying to build a portfolio to eventually setup some work on the side when I am not making music. I design logos, cover art for singles/mixtapes/ep/albums, flyers, business cards, social media branding, advertisements, video thumbnail design, website design and more for artist & producers. The work is entirely free, the only thing I ask is to be able to use the work in my portfolio and also a testimonial about your experience working with me. I also wanted to do this as a way to give back to the Future Producers community. PM me with details about your project to get started!

Last edited:
Hey man!

I really enjoy collaborating with designers when releasing music. I've got a few tunes that I've sent to mastering and then I'm releasing them on all major channels like Spotify and such, so any artwork related to those songs would be really cool.

Check out the first demos on my Soundcloud and see if it's something you wanna put your name on.
GRAVIS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey man, I am actually looking for a graphic designer who could be able to work on my logo as well as my Soundcloud banner. I'll be happy to work with you and let you use the work for your portfolio. If you can so, private message me and I'll be happy to call you. :victory:

I used to work as a graphic designer, and I am trying to build a portfolio to eventually setup some work on the side when I am not making music. I design logos, cover art for singles/mixtapes/ep/albums, flyers, business cards, social media branding, advertisements, video thumbnail design, website design and more for artist & producers. The work is entirely free, the only thing I ask is to be able to use the work in my portfolio and also a testimonial about your experience working with me. I also wanted to do this as a way to give back to the Future Producers community. PM me with details about your project to get started!

Back