Fp Mixtape Contributors Needed!!!

CeeGramz

WHATS GOOD???

If you dont know by now...we(a bunch of producer's from this site) are organizing a FP mixtape...

Obviously we(the producers) are looking to connect with emcees to get this popping

if you are an emcee trying to get down on the mixtape click the link:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156520

But on top of all of that...we need people that are willing to be part of the creating process and promotional process and whatnot

such as a graphice designer and so on...

people to promote it...It seems thus far that we have enuff innovative individuals that offer their opinions and suggestions but we can never have enough supporters...

bottom line is...if you THINK that you have something to contribute to this project then let me/us know thru this thread...

o and on another note...I might be taking a brief hiatus cuz like I said in the original post for this topic...Im moving...so direct all input to VURSATY

sorry to just volunteer you vursaty but you seem capable of handling all of this...

scream at me

Gramz

i'll do graphic design for the cover and maybe throw in a fresh beat.

^ ima do a cover too.... we can just vote on which one to use... well have a design-off lol...

yea that would be whats up...whoeva comes up wit the hottest cover gets the credit...someone did a design for me on here & it was sick...forgot the name tho...

damn I know we got some movers & shakers on here!

who got the connects as far as anything to get this mixtape to the masses?

promotions?
street teams?

**** at least something

CeeGramz said:
yea that would be whats up...whoeva comes up wit the hottest cover gets the credit...someone did a design for me on here & it was sick...forgot the name tho...

that was me bro...

London_Breh said:
ill give a cover a go init

sick... more competition...

ima have to throw somehting up tonight, im going out of town for a month or so. wish i could spend more time on it though.

so every one wants to do a cover and no one wants to do beats?
i just read the thread under this. i was wrong

Last edited:
b onix said:
so every one wants to do a cover and no one wants to do beats?
i just read the thread under this. i was wrong

yeah, well have plenty of beats. the problem will be getting enough mcees, and good ones.

anyway, im out of town for the next month or so, but i wanted to do a cover, so i did one in about 20 minutes. Its pretty weak, but its all i had time for.

982326140_l.jpg

vursatyl0601 said:
that was me bro...

ayo homie still many thanx to u...I still got u...maybe not 2mmorrow but I got u...& u did that in only 20 min? thats hot as hell...im scurred 2 see what u come up wit after an hour

Back