FL Studio help chatroom. Live now.

DirtyThirdBeats

Battle Champion!
I'm on pretty much every night. I will open this room every night for anybody that needs help with FL Studio or beat making in general. I will bump this thread periodically, or every night if its ok with the mods. Anybody is welcome. If you want to talk live about beat making this is the place.

Chatzy - Beat making

hello im having a problem loading songs into edison in fl studio 12. i have songs in folders on my desktop but when i navigate to the folders they are in using the "load sample optoin" in edison none of the song files are there, it says "no items match your search". when i open the windows file browser seperate from edison (not using edisons "load sample" option) the songs are all there but edison doesnt let me drag and drop them in the editor. does anyone know whats going on here? I just wanna be able to load the songs i want into edisons editor.

Is this specs okay for a FL Studio 11 or 12?

• [*=left]Operating System: Windows 8.1
    [*=left]CPU (Model + Speed): Intel Core i3 5005U 2.0GHz Processor
    [*=left]RAM and Hard Disk Drive (HDD): 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD
    [*=left]Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 920M 2GB
    [*=left]Memory and expandability options: 500GB HDD
    [*=left]Connectivity options: 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth
    [*=left]Camera resolution (MP): HD Webcam
    [*=left]Battery type and charge (mAh): 4-Cell Li-on Battery
    [*=left]Optical drive (CD): DVD-Super Multi
    [*=left]Power Consumption: 220V / 60Hz

Is this specs okay for a FL Studio 11 or 12?

• [*=left]Operating System: Windows 8.1
    [*=left]CPU (Model + Speed): Intel Core i3 5005U 2.0GHz Processor
    [*=left]RAM and Hard Disk Drive (HDD): 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD
    [*=left]Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 920M 2GB
    [*=left]Memory and expandability options: 500GB HDD
    [*=left]Connectivity options: 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth
    [*=left]Camera resolution (MP): HD Webcam
    [*=left]Battery type and charge (mAh): 4-Cell Li-on Battery
    [*=left]Optical drive (CD): DVD-Super Multi
    [*=left]Power Consumption: 220V / 60Hz

It sounds a little under powered but it should work.

I'm having a very frustrating set of issues with fl studio 12. I am trying to record my patterns on my motif es6 over to fl studio as audio. Everything is plugged in correctly from my keyboard to my audio interface to my laptop. I'm able to get a clear signal and actually hear the audio/track playing from the motif. However once I record, no matter what method whether in Edison or straight to the mixer, the sound that's output is horribly distorted. I am using the flasio driver and I have an akai eie audio interface.

Which leads to my next issue. I cannot seem to get the Asio4all v2 audio driver to work with my akai eie. In the asio4all wdm settings, my akai eie shows up, but everything has the red x next to it. Which will not allow me to use my interface for my input/output signals. I do receive a signal with the flasio driver as I stated before, but I'm thinking if I was able to use the asio4all v2 driver it would maybe fix my distorted audio issue.

Ive also had the exact same problem in Cubase le 5 with the distorted audio and the asio4all driver not working. Even when I record my mic into either DAW the sound comes out distorted. I'm wondering if the akai eie being a 16bit, usb 1.1 device has anything to do with it? Do i need to change to a usb 2.0 audio interface? Please help.

I'm having a very frustrating set of issues with fl studio 12. I am trying to record my patterns on my motif es6 over to fl studio as audio. Everything is plugged in correctly from my keyboard to my audio interface to my laptop. I'm able to get a clear signal and actually hear the audio/track playing from the motif. However once I record, no matter what method whether in Edison or straight to the mixer, the sound that's output is horribly distorted. I am using the flasio driver and I have an akai eie audio interface.

Which leads to my next issue. I cannot seem to get the Asio4all v2 audio driver to work with my akai eie. In the asio4all wdm settings, my akai eie shows up, but everything has the red x next to it. Which will not allow me to use my interface for my input/output signals. I do receive a signal with the flasio driver as I stated before, but I'm thinking if I was able to use the asio4all v2 driver it would maybe fix my distorted audio issue.

Ive also had the exact same problem in Cubase le 5 with the distorted audio and the asio4all driver not working. Even when I record my mic into either DAW the sound comes out distorted. I'm wondering if the akai eie being a 16bit, usb 1.1 device has anything to do with it? Do i need to change to a usb 2.0 audio interface? Please help.

I wish i could help, sorry. My suspicions are the same as yours as far as the problem being with your audio drivers or the USB version but i'm really not sure. Try adjusting your direct monitor knob on your interface and see if that helps at all.

Hello I don't know if this thread is still being checked but I was wondering if you could help me with something. I made a song on the fl studio 20 trial. I meant to export the audio since it was finished but I accidentally saved it as an fl studio file. Since I don't own the full version I can't reopen the song and export the audio. I was thinking, if I found someone who owns fl studio I could email them the file and they could export the audio and email it back to me. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks:4theloveofgod:

I've never tried it but it will probably work, especially if you only used stock sounds and synths.

Back