EDM Producer looking to start a duo/trio - UK ONLY

Tommydubz88

A&R / Artist Development
Sup FP people,

I'm a signed writer predominantly writing in the pop genre - and now looking to start a project with one of my other loves... EDM!

Ideally would be great to start a duo / trio with likeminded people. I'm based near Reading, Berkshire - happy to travel around Home Counties / London, South East to make this work, do sessions and work on tracks etc. What I'd be looking for:

- Must LOVE EDM / Electronic music
- Must be able to produce EDM
- Must have access to own studio setup (laptop and headphones in your bedroom? That's fine)
- Must be willing to commit to the vision of making GREAT songs that are COMMERCIAL

Goal would be to create some instrumentals, top-line them myself or together as our group, along with other writers. Shop the tracks out to labels and release some tunes. After that, gigging at clubs / festivals and then working with some bigger names would be the end goal.

Let me know if you're interested and we can start talking. Drop me a PM with a link to your Music.

References for me would be Calvin Harris / SHM / Alesso / Ingrosso / Guetta / Zedd / Nicky Romero / Avicii

Cheers!
Tom

Back