Dope producers needed.. Let's get some placements

solomon415

I'm sure you all see a lot of threads on here saying the same thing, but I'm in need of new producers for my artists' music.

About us: I represent an established, well-known R&B, Urban, Pop singer/songwriter from the SF Bay Area. He’s had good support from our major market, Urban/Rhythmic station in the area, with 2 songs in heavy rotation over the last 2 years – (pretty solid for an indie artist).

We’re looking for young, brilliant, hungry producers who’re ready work with us. He’s just finished his sophomore album and we’re now shifting into songwriting/placement mode with the goal in mind of landing big placements with major artists. With that said – we’re looking for well-polished R&B/Pop production.

A little about his background – he started out solely as a writer, landing placements with artists like Toni Braxton, Tevin Campbell, Brian McKnight and James Brown. Admittedly , this was some time ago. Reason being that he’s been focused on being an writer/artist for the past few years. We’d like to open the channel back up for writing opportunities and need good producers in order to do that.

Are you interested? Let’s get something placed. We’re ready to shop. Let’s make some money.

If interested or you want more info – please email me at Solomon@budapestmusic.net

Feel free to send me Copy-written material or whatever you feel is safe.

Thanks folks!
-Solomon

Just wanted to drop a quick note to thank all those who have submitted some music. I'm hearing some nice things. Please keep them coming people. I know there's some talent here.

ive produced the game, yukmouth, lil scrappy, jayo felony, royce da 5'9 among other folks. i got beats and beats with hooks on them up at _______________hollar

I like your work, but remember we're looking for Pop/R&B production.. Not Rap..

PS - If you've worked with those guys, you've probably worked with my artist in the past.. directly or indirectly..

Hi!My Name is Steven!I'm a musicproducer from Germany.I'm just gettin started but i hope you just take few minutes to listen to my work...
I'm not feelin' comfortable sendin any beats away but just to give you an impression of my work just go to the link i send you!

I hope to hear from you!!

Thank you for your patience.

Note

Last edited:
As a general rule.. If you feel uncomfortable sending beats.. You're probably just not ready.

It doesn't take much effort to copywrite your music. If you haven't done that yet well...

Sorry for sounding like an industry douche! lol But - that's what I was told when I was a young producer and it really is true.

Still hearing some great things. I appreciate everyone who's reached out.

LOL

Last edited:
Back