Doing some brief A & R work and need beats.. send me your best

come up on beats for what? ya'll crazy

most of the beats ive gotten wouldnt even be worth stealing

How the hell attach beats on email it can be heard online without downloading it?
To reply to you, use embed via your soundcloud. And then put the HTML code in your e-mail and send it to Drew...

Also... I lol at the two who question Drew... He's had major placements with guys that you w^nk over, daily... Why would he need to steal our beats? Also... I'm hope I'm not under the criteria of 'not worth stealing' lol

i got a lot of emails im gonna go through everything again, i forwarded most of the ones i liked best through already. I gave all your contact info and i ID tagged all the beats already for everybody that i sent through.

i cant sit and respond to EVERY email with feedback or what i liked, didnt like. Thats just life.

but i dont need a "come up" of beats, i got a network of producers who have placements and get work on the reg who i could hit up for beats, i just wanted to open up an opportunity for new producers because thats what the company and the artists were looking for.

The list of names is the people i already submitted, its in my earlier post. I'm gonna listen through again to make sure i aint miss any stragglers that got lost in the shuffle, and then ima shut down the submissions.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

How the hell attach beats on email it can be heard online without downloading it?

just email me what beats you want me to listen to on your soundcloud

i got a lot of emails im gonna go through everything again, i forwarded most of the ones i liked best through already. I gave all your contact info and i ID tagged all the beats already for everybody that i sent through.

i cant sit and respond to EVERY email with feedback or what i liked, didnt like. Thats just life.

but i dont need a "come up" of beats, i got a network of producers who have placements and get work on the reg who i could hit up for beats, i just wanted to open up an opportunity for new producers because thats what the company and the artists were looking for.

The list of names is the people i already submitted, its in my earlier post. I'm gonna listen through again to make sure i aint miss any stragglers that got lost in the shuffle, and then ima shut down the submissions.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

just email me what beats you want me to listen to on your soundcloud

Thanks man, just sent you something.

Respect for doing this, and LOL@ the naysayers....this dude's name ain't Geron and he didn't sign to DJ Quik

Respect for doing this, and LOL@ the naysayers....this dude's name ain't Geron and he didn't sign to DJ Quik

For clarification, It was tongue in cheek. This dude has like 15k posts, clearly he doesn't need the beats. But it would be a crazy good idea for someone that did. Hell, I sent some beats in way before I made that post.

Yo drew are submissions closed?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Yo drew are submissions closed?

I have a feeling since you spell come cum, that you're expecting Drew to just click on your link and check out your music, then go looking for your contact info, if he was to like your stuff? Very professional, indeed.

Also, at mitchgeist, I think they probably are... I'm sure Drew will come and confirm though.

yessir the submissions are closed, i already passed on all the contact info of the producers that they liked. Its on them to hit folks up . I'm pretty sure they've already reached back to a couple for more music

Back