Does your beat need the "Professional" Touch? I can help...

NOXBEATZ

My names Brian Eisner and I have been working for my own production company "Nox Beatz Productions" out of Weymouth , MA. for 8 years and 2 years licensed. I do a variety of recording/production/mixing for a vast amount of local clients and professional clients including Slaine (featured in the film "The Town") but looking to take it to an online market. Seeing that there is a great deal of talent on this website I'd love to network with some people on here who know how to make hot beats , but don't know quite how to mix them the way people want to hear , and that's when I come in , saving hours and money going to a "studio" when everything can simply be done online in the same amount of time. So I'm starting a service where you can upload your files to me (all files are safe and get deleted immediately after the project mix , but a backup of all files will be kept to send back over to you until it's sent along with the master). The only file types I accept are .WAV format in either 16 or 24bit at 44.1 khz and prefer http://www.zshare.net as my method of transferring files safely and efficiently to ensure proper delivery. First you can set up an appointment with me (phone preferred) at 1-239-989-6560 (cell) or by sending an e-mail to noxbeatz@gmail.com (link in signature) so we can set something up , but I ask a few things first.

- EVERY beat is exported to seperate "stems" (ex. 1st track is the "kick track" and 2nd track is the "snare track") in 16 or 24bit format at 44.1khz.

- All information for the beat including the exact tempo and signature changes (if there are any). ALSO you can send over the project file if the beat was created in Logic or Protools along with the consolidated files for easier access. or if not

- All files are exported to a folder and converted to a zip file to send over where I can simply extract the files in one step and not make a process out of it.

I certify that all transactions are 100% legal and include a written agreement upon purchase along with a receipt for complete security.

I am currently doing multiple services online. Each service is not limited and guarantee my upmost attention to take my time but not waste yours to get you the best mix utilizing my complete Mac Pro system running PT HD and the latest Waves Mercury Bundle. My rates aren't hourly , they correspond to any amount of time applying to mixing the beat/composition. If any changes in mix are desired I appreciate if they are noted before hand , but if any changes are wanted after it's sent ONE free remix is complementary to get you the right finished product. NOTE: All beats are "pre-mastered" to a noise floor of -1.00 dB for headroom to final mix but NOT mastered , since I don't master but mix the beat to balance the frequencies and dynamic properties of your arrangement.

My rates are as follows:

1 beat/arrangement - 75$
5 beats/arrangements - 250$
any special amount over 5 I can do a bulk discount at the time.

I don't accept payment until I send back your files in password locked zip file and upon payment you will receive the password to unlock your new mix/files immediately.

Upon receiving your beat you will receive the master mix beat for presentation purposes along with a folder containing the mixed consolidated files of the instrumental for recording purposes.

This beat is YOUR beat legally , before and after I mix it , even if it isn't copy written , I guarantee it.

To preview my most recent mix utilizing my new setup check out my new track I produced for an example and can send over different examples by e-mail for an idea if interested.

http://soc.li/GZJBbMX

If you have an instrumental that's 4 files or less I'll even give you a complimentary mix to show you what I got before you go any further.

Can start accepting transfers this upcoming weekend due to me being away from my studio for this week only.

E-mail me at noxbeatz@gmail.com or reach me by phone to set up an appointment at 1-239-989-6560.

Back