Do you use Reason 4 or 5?

Do any of you guys use Reason? if so i may want to collaborate with you on some beats. let me know

Most people use Reason 8 these days. If you are using an older version, you will not be able to collaborate with people with newer versions. Your current software is out of date!

You should seriously update your software so you can participate and collaborate with modern musicians.

Reason has refills so upgrading to 8 is not necessary.
Although I got 8 last month after usin 5 that incredibly long and it's a lot more of a transition than initially expected :/
That...gigantic...ass...ssl thing. Only excuses to upgrade to 8 last month[had to convince a father] was 64bit, 32bit wav importion and rack extensions. As long as those he comes across decides to collab with him using the built ins of reason 5 he should be alright.

I find no need to upgrade. Reason is classic, it has this unique sound that you've heard in the early 2000's. I still find myself going back and play it with.

For $149 you can jump from Reason 5 to Reason 8. That's plenty of "reason" to upgrade with all the additions. I have to agree with others, if you're not investing, it's because you never did. And I'm the guy who paid for 4 and was disappointed with things removed from 3....paid for 6 and was disappointed with the new mixer and full screen vs. 5's rack appearance and 14:2 mixer. At this point, they've gotten so much right you can't pretend the earlier dongle free versions aren't inferior. And you don't even need a dongle, just log in or save a license permanently to the computer of your choice. Your lack of account is showing.

Last edited:
Back