Detroit Porducers/writers wanna collab?

W

wallsstreet

Anyone wanna collab from the metro Detroit area? I'm a producer / Writer and wanna do a lil something different, like making a mix CD with local producers on it!

One

Stephen

How you doing my name is stephen, and I am a singer that sings with my brother. now were looking for some producers to help producer our music, cause we know we have the talent. We just need help to get out there. So if you could get back at me so we could maybe work something out.

Its ya boy russ digg, original detroit beatmaker 4life, recently moved to jersey but still interested in collabin wit some detroit heads, i produce hip-hop, some r-n-b, and real Rasta Reggae, i got tracks for days, real talk....if youre interested in checkin out the joints newer ones or joints from the past holla @ me russell_miller_82@hotmail.com or gimme a holla @ 3133776370 or 3134855681, recorded and produced countless, nameless, aimless local acts and im looking to expand my musical resume.

seetown2003 said:
How you doing my name is stephen, and I am a singer that sings with my brother. now were looking for some producers to help producer our music, cause we know we have the talent. We just need help to get out there. So if you could get back at me so we could maybe work something out.

whats up get at me would love to work with singers, i got tracks that i produce.catch me on myspace.com/jayskeetmusic or 313-445-2074
my name is Jay

everyone else interested in collab can contact me the same way

Back