Custom Websites

Murdoch

Hey guys, i used to be on here as an aspiring producer some years back and then i got in to coding. I have been working on a project for producers to have their own beat selling website that also allows them to sell other stuff too like drum kits or merch. As well as have to host a blog, videos mailing list, etc.. to increase engagement. It's almost ready as a standalone product. When its launched, I will also have a custom website option for a premium but to get it started Im ready to offer custom installation/set up/ design. We can discuss payment/trade if anyone is interested and I can also show anybody a demo to see how it all works.. You'd be able to sell your beats and keep 100% of the sales and it sends out all purchases automatically so once I get you set up, it really runs it self.

Normally with the time it takes and the value of a website like this, i'd have to charge a lot more but since i'm just trying to get started..i'm thinking around $75*? or if you're budget is low, we can work something out. Just reply here or PM me if you want more details.

TL;DR Offering Custom Website Development to Build Your Brand and Sell Your Beats Professionally.

*depending on if any custom features need to be added beyond just the design/layout

sitepreview.jpgsitepreview2.jpgsitepreview3.jpg these are few screenshots of one of the possible layouts.. the playlist and player was coded from scratch to work.. just upload your beats, set genre and tags to help customers sort through what they want.. and set pricing and it runs its self from there...

Back