The Cover Art Exchange (free cover art)

jyri

I've been drawing and fooling around with Photoshop while listening to new digs and using them for cover art. I don't have use for everything, so figured that if somebody needs a cover for a beat tape or something, I'd help out.

I'm giving these for free. I'm by no means a pro at this so wouldn't make sense charging. Would be happy to just get some use to them. Of course, I'll be keeping the best ones for the projects I'm involved in.. And I'm giving these only as cover art for digital releases, I won't be doing anything for print. And I most likely won't do custom ish, it'll take the fun out of it and make it feel like work.

All I ask in return is that you credit me in the liner notes as the cover art artist and add a link to my project next to my name.

If you like what you see and have a project at least at the point that you decided the title for it, send me a private message and I'll hook you up.

I know that there are at least some cats here who like editing images and creating album artwork and all that. If you got cover art looking for a home and you are willing to give it for free, feel free to post your ish here.

Starting with two I have laying around:

5922944687_b3f1bd93cc_z.jpg

5923509726_2b6325a19a_z.jpg

Actually takin the plaid one back.. Will post it again later if I come up with something better.

Last edited:
Nah, don't want to bother doing that much with it :D
If you feel like making a vector image of it, go ahead.

Here's the info..

I'm giving these for free. I'm by no means a pro at this so wouldn't make sense charging. Would be happy to just get some use to them. Of course, I'll be keeping the best ones for the projects I'm involved in.. And I'm giving these only as cover art for digital releases, I won't be doing anything for print. And I most likely won't do custom ish, it'll take the fun out of it and make it feel like work.

All I ask in return is that you credit me in the liner notes as the cover art artist and add a link to my project next to my name.

If you like what you see and have a project at least at the point that you decided the title for it, send me a private message and I'll hook you up.

Putting this one out there too. It was one option made for the up coming release Apollo's Sun & The Boomjacks - The Ownlife Sessions, vol. 1, but I made a few more options for it that will suit the music better.

5963279709_e468f27365_z.jpg

Back