Collaborator wanted (Inspired by artists like Kalya Scintilla, Merkaba,Grouch)

sasquatch100

Ok i'm a music technology student currently on an access course and then will start a degree next year. I've been producing for only 1 year but as i've been taught at college as well as self taught i'm progressing reasonably quickly. My weak areas are music theory, so melody , counterpoint , etc and arrangement although this is getting better.

I'd love to collaborate with someone , as i know it to be a good way to learn off each other , compare techniques and swap ideas. I use Logic Pro 9 mostly but am just starting to find my way around ableton live 9 as well and find the workflow much easier in the latter.

I haven't really settled on one particular genre yet but most of my tracks and artists i like fall under the alternative/hippy end of dance music rather than urban. I like some Psy trance especially the minimal australian sound (Merkaba, Grouch, Tetrameth and anything on Zenon recs) also love the kind of dubstep and glitch hop that is played at those types of parties , artists like Kalya Scintilla, Kaminanda, Bird of Prey etc I also love dub both the roots variety and obviously teh psychedelic (OTT , Quanta,Tara Putra)

I'm based in the UK but a drop box collab would be fine.

Let me know if anyone interested. Thanks
:hello:

hey, ive been doing a very similar research in this type of bass music. artist above are few of my favorites. kalya, merkaba is e genies without doubt. studying that bass sound made me end up in studies of sound engineering but im still learning. i think we both can share some information on this. im glad i found atleast one person who would like to go on this bass challenge.

Hello guys.. I know the post is really old, but I am interested as well in those type of productio And actually have a project in mind.. if you want to collaborate or share tips let me know!! I am based in London Uk.. we could meet up for studio session in my place ;)

Back