Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Christian Rapper/R&B/Singer Wanted

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Christian Rapper/R&B/Singer Wanted

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Looking to work with a Christian artist.

    I'm from Canada, B.C. but we can work around where we live.

    To hear my music follow the link -- Samples | Beat Struggles

    If you want to find out more, follow me in my signature.

    If you are interested in working, either post a comment, or e-mail me - bananaboy@beatstruggles.com

    ---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

    Hey just to update this thread,

    I've now got a beatstore where Jesus Artists can purchase easily:
    SoundClick artist: GratuiTous - http://www.GratuiTousBeats.com -- I make music to glorify and teach about Jesus Christ

    Also, you can check out my site Beatstruggles

    Hit me up if you wanting to advance God's Kingdom through music!

    Riley!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, I'm a Christian rapper, I'm pretty new to it, but I've done some songs and put them on youtube. If you wanna listen just search dennydow on youtube. I've done 5 videos, but I have more songs. Let me know what you think, I would love to work with you.

    Dennis

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Great11 View Post
    Hey, I'm a Christian rapper, I'm pretty new to it, but I've done some songs and put them on youtube. If you wanna listen just search dennydow on youtube. I've done 5 videos, but I have more songs. Let me know what you think, I would love to work with you.

    Dennis
    Hey thanks for reaching out Dennis,

    If you like any beats from http://www.GratuiTousBeats.com send me an email ! #JesusArtistsOnly

    Riley!
    Last edited by beatstruggles; 08-21-2012 at 10:56 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey , i am really spiritual person. I write poems , rap and sing ... i am looking for some beats so i would like to work with you.


    Part of my up-coming lyrics :


    i get high all day
    meditate and pray
    before i enter state
    of deep trance my mate
    words are coming
    and i am up going
    sonny beats been known
    since i put the shit down
    like lakers diving in attack
    big supa stack i feel like shark
    im all about my money
    that ******* call me honey
    why they want me so badly
    maybe cos i **** them hardly
    they have been thousand on my neck
    stack my dollars in wooden deck
    i feel crazy and weed got me lazy
    so im making money while smoking hazy
    or the white supa dazy
    get myself a pen and put you in a maze
    this is SONNY dont **** with the name
    been a 20 years since im stuck in the game
    i've never looked for fame
    cos i dont want to manipulate the same
    people that are from my bloodline
    cos our ancestors are divine
    Last edited by SonnyBeats; 08-22-2012 at 05:05 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBeats View Post
    Hey , i am really spiritual person. I write poems , rap and sing ... i am looking for some beats so i would like to work with you.


    Part of my up-coming lyrics :


    i get high all day
    meditate and pray
    before i enter state
    of deep trance my mate
    words are coming
    and i am up going
    sonny beats been known
    since i put the shit down
    like lakers diving in attack
    big supa stack i feel like shark
    im all about my money
    that ******* call me honey
    why they want me so badly
    maybe cos i **** them hardly
    they have been thousand on my neck
    stack my dollars in wooden deck
    i feel crazy and weed got me lazy
    so im making money while smoking hazy
    or the white supa dazy
    get myself a pen and put you in a maze
    this is SONNY dont **** with the name
    been a 20 years since im stuck in the game
    i've never looked for fame
    cos i dont want to manipulate the same
    people that are from my bloodline
    cos our ancestors are divine
    Hey Sonny,

    I don't work with "Spirtual People" -- I work with Jesus Artists. Ones who know the power of Christ's Blood, and live it!

    Riley!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska, Uni
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
    Riley it's hard finding christian acts who are serious about living a lifestyle for Christ

    I have found several on Reverbnation though start there
    I posted a lot of posts on this forum looking for christian artists/singers
    and all I get is ppl who still want to make secular music as well
    as I said hard to find completely christian music acts on here
    I'm looking for a christian artist that wants to their thing with more pop style beats like video below
    youtube is great too alot of up and comers







    -Coach Antonio
    "Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

    Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
    *Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
    Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
    Research and Information Gathering Expert
    Building Relationships to Build Success
    Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
    The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks for the comment and encouragement Antonio!

    I pray the Lord's will be done in both our lives!

    Riley!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Man,

    I have had a heck of time finding christian artist online as well. The best place to go is your local churches/local youth groups/small groups, etc... you can also find big followers or major christian players ( James MacDonald with walk in the word, or RC Sproul with Ligonier ministries) and look through their followers for potential clients on facebook/twitter, etc. alot of churches also have want ads you can post on that will go out to the local church community.
    Online, I have even given free songs to "supposed" Christian rappers that spit venom over my music

    You live you learn!

    Thanks,

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What you think Jesus is a spiritual avatar of the God himself , everything you see and everything you not see . I dont think that you should reject me just because i believe in God and the universe , isn't this spiritual or what people in church should be. I see that church got you and manipulate you. Jesus teachings are of love just as what im learned , my bloodlines are elite and this is all i should say.

    Jesus teach about working together with love under laws of the universe, please take care and dont give your freedom.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBeats View Post
    What you think Jesus is a spiritual avatar of the God himself , everything you see and everything you not see . I dont think that you should reject me just because i believe in God and the universe , isn't this spiritual or what people in church should be. I see that church got you and manipulate you. Jesus teachings are of love just as what im learned , my bloodlines are elite and this is all i should say.

    Jesus teach about working together with love under laws of the universe, please take care and dont give your freedom.
    This conversation is over Sonny. One can only be forgiven by Jesus' Blood, universalism does not exist.

    Riley!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •