Thread: ** Building a team

Thanks

** Building a team

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey,

I'm building a team.

I'm looking for a producer or a small number of producers who want to live Hip-Hop, who want to REALLY go that extra mile and dedicate/change their lives. Serious enquiries only. Message for information.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hey,

I'm building a team.

I'm looking for a producer or a small number of producers who want to live Hip-Hop, who want to REALLY go that extra mile and dedicate/change their lives. Serious enquiries only. Message for information.
    Hey man this would be something I'd be intrested in!

Thanks
    What work have you put in this already?

Thanks
    This going ahead ?

Thanks
    Hit me with an email, I'm always looking to expand: polar@slimegreenbeats.com

Thanks
    Hey,

Sorry for not getting back to everybody earlier. I had the perception that this thread died really quickly.

I'll get back to everyone now.

Skye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lets Network View Post
    What work have you put in this already?
    2-3 years of study, a few grand (not including study costs) and a heap of dedication and networking.

Skye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hey,

I'm building a team.

Edit:

Here's the backstory:

I'm from a small city and was about to move to a larger one as this pandemic shit went off.

Because that's been delayed, I figured I'd build up my online network again as I can't catch up with people physically anymore.

I've had a few years of study, a bunch of knowledge, gear, and a whole lot of dedication towards this.

I'm looking for a circle of people to get together online who create in a similar sub-genre of Hip-Hop.

If we get a bunch of people together and working towards a similar outcome, we can achieve a lot more in a much smaller span of time, and since it takes forever to be recognised, it might be of interest.

The style of music I'm looking for in this circle is the likes of these artists: Caskey, Big Sean, Eminem, NF, G-Eazy, The Weeknd, etc. (you get the vibe). So whether that's beats, artwork, or anything, we can get it happening so long as everything has a similar feel.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please send me a private message and I'll get back to you with and email address.

I hope you're all well.

Sincerely,

Skye

P.S. I'm not sure how or whether I can edit the original post as I'm not used to forums, or whether it's worth making an entirely new post with this edit or not.
    Any advice?
    Last edited by Skyler; 04-18-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Thread Information