Building a Producer Collective: Looking for Producers

madebyporter

So, I'm looking to build out the production arm of digital collective and looking to build relationships with producers, composers and musicians. I'm getting inquires for trap and top-40 hiphop beats for indie artists. I can't do it all by myself. I also help run the design and technology arm of this collective, so I definitely need some help.

Im trying to help solve the problem of producers getting work and getting paid. Im currently in MVP (minimal viable product) state by experimenting, user interviews and creating a system and business model that could work. The goal is to help producers get better at their craft, collaborate and get paid. The career market is becoming more of self-employed and entrepreneur based, so its time to move forward and build towards that.

The collective is called SSFN (SSFN, a Global Creative Collective). My name is Chris Porter (social: madebyporter) and I stay out in LA. I digital nomad from time to time to build relationships all over the country. I have experience and skills within Product Design (7 years), Web Design (18 years), UI Engineering (18 years), Music Production & Composition (14 years), Photography (5 years) and Psychology (practicing for 4 years). I also love to teach and share knowledge.

I have a few inquiries from independent artists for beats. Some stuff is pay now beats (licensing now) and some is pay later (residuals). Of course Im reserving the pay-later model for artists who put out quality work and the pay now model for artists who just putting out quantity work.

So if you're interested in collaborating with me, that would be dope. You can hit me up at porter@ssfn.io for more info or post in this thread. Send me some of your best beats in the trap, club rap, or pop rap scene. Also send me some of your passion beats, aka the beats you love but everyone turns down.

Hi Porter, I am very interested in this! I sent you a message on your email provided, lets work! I have tons of beats & Instrumentals!

Last edited:
Back