Beatmaking collab in FL Studio

radio_vamorda

Hello all,

I would like to get to know what is it like to work together with someone on the track. Basically my idea is to find a person who works on FL Studio (me on 12),
and prefers electronic/hip-hop music (however I am open for new genres) and get to know how to work together via Internet.

For example, in our collab I begin with finding, chopping and arranging the samples and sent the project files to you with request to add the drums. Later on after receiving the new file I would add some other instrument or bass and then send back to you for mix, leaving mastering for me. Of course I would like to have a space for discussion if what the second person could be done better / another way.

This is just an example of how it might look like, but I am also open to other ideas. My goal is to get to know how to collab together, share ideas and take advantage from that. I think in terms of improving the skills it might be really great if only both sides put appropriate effort towards it.

If you would like to try out as well, please let me know and I think even giving this a try might be a cool experience.

Hi guys,

I'm really pleased to see responses and even two at once. So I think that Skype would be the best way to communicate / share the screen for the start. Please let me know what are your nicknames as well as where are you from (just to keep the timezone difference in mind) and I will contact you soon and let you know how I see this collabo to work and then we can discuss it together what would be the best way for all of us.

Back