beat for a real hiphop mc

very good beat mate, I see your from the UK... So am I! Will be working on an album over the Summer, once I've released my mixtape. Hit me up at exclusivo@live.co.uk... I only have a demo song from November on the net at the moment, but you can check it out at Home v1 - Exclusivo password is home2011

Last edited:
Thanks bro, yeah. White too, so I get a lot of stick... And not Welsh and white rapper in the ordinary goldie lookin chain way... But more a white Kanye West look lol... It was due for release on the 28th of April, but I was painting my 'studio', and a computer problem has now forced me to keep my old USB mic, and buy cheap speakers, which is a shame... So pondering on how I can make a few hundred quid to get some decent mic pres, and mic first, otherwise the quality won't be very good, like that demo... Major Triadz, ain't heard of them, how old are you? I'm 17, been rapping a year, producing a mere 6 months...

Last edited:
Thanks bro, yeah. White too, so I get a lot of stick... And not Welsh and white rapper in the ordinary goldie lookin chain way... But more a white Kanye West look lol... It was due for release on the 28th of April, but I was painting my 'studio', and a computer problem has now forced me to keep my old USB mic, and buy cheap speakers, which is a shame... So pondering on how I can make a few hundred quid to get some decent mic pres, and mic first, otherwise the quality won't be very good, like that demo... Major Triadz, ain't heard of them, how old are you? I'm 17, been rapping a year, producing a mere 6 months...

24. been makin beats a couple of years. nothing special haha.

you looked on ebay for some mic pres? or maybe get a usb audio interface with mic interface built in. wont be the best quality though.

I'm just thinking of recording this mixtape, get myself on the internet even with bad quality, using that mixtape to try and get some gigs, and earn some money... I'm trying to up my producing game too so I can earn some dough through that, soon, with the way I'm progressing(in my opinion lol)

Anyway, if you want, I can write to your beat and then send you a draft before I buy some studio if interested? If not good luck bro.

Last edited:
I'm just thinking of recording this mixtape, get myself on the internet even with bad quality, using that mixtape to try and get some gigs, and earn some money... I'm trying to up my producing game too so I can earn some dough through that, soon, with the way I'm progressing(in my opinion lol)

Anyway, if you want, I can write to your beat and then send you a draft before I buy some studio if interested? If not good luck bro.

yeah it doesnt have to be top quality, might make it sound more underground lol. yeah, download the beat and write to it and get back to me.

Back