anybody from virginia??

A

Alb-D

I just wanna know hows the rap scene like up there..

and I want to make some connects.. because I might be moving up that way next year.. in the fall..

Yo I'm reppin' north east tennessee and south west virginia. To hear some music from here click the link below and choose any song from the right side of the page.

Alb-D said:
I just wanna know hows the rap scene like up there..

and I want to make some connects.. because I might be moving up that way next year.. in the fall..
yo what up I'm E fromtha "R" richmond an I produce for a lot of local rappers down here

I used to do Hip Hop production in Roanoke, VA

I used to do Hip Hop Production in the Roanoke, VA just had a problem keeping my emcees out of trouble and nothing really standing out. So i moved over to electronic, hiphop,experimental genre. Still interested in conscious MCs not rappers

Calling All Music Producers!!

CALLING ALL MUSIC PRODUCERS!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

INTERSCOPE RECORDS AND A&R MANAGEMENT ARE AT IT AGAIN

Va’s ONLY EXCLUSIVE MUSIC PRODUCERS BATTLE
"BEATDOWN"

INDUSTRY REPS WILL BE IN THE BUILING!!!
GREAT NETWORKING OPPPTUNITY!!
CASH PRIZE TO THE WINNER!!!

Past judges include , J.Praize (Wangsta beat & Get rich or die trying production team), Hannon (What you been drinkin' on and production for paul wall and P.diddy), and more!!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 757-927-1721

*Beat Down is Va's ONLY exclusive music producer’s battle. The purpose of this event is to create a networking environment for producers, singers, rappers, poets, and all interested in the music business

•Producers are selected to be in the competition, because we are looking for Va's most talented producers. We are now taking submissions until Sept. 25. The CD submitted through email, mail, or hand delivery. the CD must only have 3 tracks. A min. a piece, only instrumentals all hardcopies must have producers name, number, email, and myspace (opt.) page on CD so we will have a way to contact the producers. We will NOT accept any material after Sept 25, 2007.* There is no submission fee, however if you are chosen to compete then there is a $30 registration fee, this goes to create the jackpot for the winner, the winner will receive ALL of the registration money, SO PLEASE BRING YOU’RE “A” GAME.” If you are interested in competing let us know your method of submission as soon as possible.**

I'm in maryland bro. A lot of great producer and artist come from the DMV. Tim, Neptunes, just to name a few are prime examples.

I'm in Springfield - Northern VA

I'm working with 6 acts from Philly, DC, North Carolina, and the Bay Area, California.

Work is everywhere, and so are the checks.

DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) has some TALENT, just no major distribution channel. But I'm working on that right now...attempting to set up an east coast division of an international record company.

I live in Maryland (Bowie) but stationed at Little Creek...imma pass this ifo out..

I am in the DMV as well.. (alexandria virginia to be exact.)

we have a open mic spot in woodbridge va every tuesday.. it used to be in pg county maryland.

Back