$1200 a month SINGING 1400 a month MAKING BEATS

J

J-malice

I have a contract from a big client to remake a HUGE catalog of music. I am forming a team of TALENTED beat makers to take down this load this month and 2012.

I need guitar player beatmakers for the Rock stuff, but there is Rap, Pop, Rnb, Latin, reggaeton, classic etc. You work at home and create your OWN workload but i am looking for talented beatmakers that want to commit to doing 1 a day which will pay you 1400 a month. If you do 2 each day that's 2800 a month. We pay on the 1st and 15th of each month. You can do as many as you can handle.

Vocalists can make money with us as well. We need male and female vocalists. I can pay the vocalists 1200 a month doing one a day. 2400 a month doing 2 each day. You can do as many as you want.

If you're interested in auditioning for this Email me at 7AngelsMusic@gmail.com

Saint Michael
Emperor | Facebook

Is this a legit project? Has anyone been paid?

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-08-2011 at 05:02 AM ----------

I take it that no one has then.

If he's paying that out and they're legit, I'm sure no royalties are involved. That's too much of a payout already for a REMAKE.

$3k going out daily? Something's gotta come back from it. I'm sure they're getting sold off when they're done for a profit, but there's no guarantee they'll be sold when you're paid for them...unless you're not paid until they sell.

I am not sure about this? $45 - 46 per beat isn't all that to be paying out! Even the most amateur producer in the world could probably make $60 - $100 per beat on there own if they hustled and networked enough? If your giving some royalties paperwork to go along with this then o.k. or else I will stick to my even $0.005 per view of my 35 songs I have selling on various music sales websites paid through Spofity which averages me 50 view/spins per day each song with less hassle.

Spofity, huh? That a new company in my world. They pay $0.005 for song views on social networks? How long have you been a member?

Spofity, huh? That a new company in my world. They pay $0.005 for song views on social networks? How long have you been a member?

Spofity is on various online music sale websites like itunes, rhapsody, amazon etc. (Napster was recently bought out by Rhapsody so its all relative).

Which helps the artists, music producers & creators of music now a days. Anywhere from $0.0001 - $0.005 the company pays you for those who stream your music. Think about it? If your able to obtain 10,000 Streams of your music online, that's $50 for YOU the Music Creator. Its a win situation just for having someone streaming your music online even though its only pennies. But pennies add up over time.

Myspace is also connected with spofity too.

Spofity is on various online music sale websites like itunes, rhapsody, amazon etc. (Napster was recently bought out by Rhapsody so its all relative).

Which helps the artists, music producers & creators of music now a days. Anywhere from $0.0001 - $0.005 the company pays you for those who stream your music. Think about it? If your able to obtain 10,000 Streams of your music online, that's $50 for YOU the Music Creator. Its a win situation just for having someone streaming your music online even though its only pennies. But pennies add up over time.

Myspace is also connected with spofity too.

So how do you upload music to their network?

So how do you upload music to their network?

Well, The question is do you have music or songs for sales yet? These music sales distributed websites are for those who have mastered finished songs for sales and ready to be promoted.

I would suggest that you google search the online distribution companies who offer digital distribution.

Thanks for your question, and the answer is, of coarse I do. I've been a producers since 2003 and am aware of many online distributors. The one I use most is Tunecore because they provide me with valuable information and a simple way to get music online.

The reason I asked is because their platform seems fantastic for music listeners, especially with the use of their music app. I've also noticed that their desktop player allows opening my music library and sync music to my Android. However, it's still unclear as how songs are add to their network. I'm not sure if you know answer or not, I just assumed that you knew. I'll continue doing my research, like always, and will decide where to go from there.

Thanks for your insight.

O.k. cool. (I wasn't sure because of your question) I believe that spofity is similar to many other royalty payment companies (Ascap, BMI etc.) and you will be paid after 2 - 3 quarters from once the streams are accessed from the sites.

I am also learning myself about the newer format and not sure about Phone apps or applications for the streaming of music. But I would believe that it makes sense that if the website can be accessed via a cell phone app than it could easily go as a credible stream for the songs. Of course on most phone applications its difficult to access the full version of the accessible websites so I don't know how much songs can be uploaded via the sites on the cell phones?

Streaming now a days is important as you know to generate the money that is there for ones music.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interest in learning more about the company. If everything seem stable, I may plan my campaigns to suit their benefit. By that, I mean to actively bring users to their network.

Back