100% Free mixing to the first 3 people who hit me up

joey tunez

Subliminalz Music Team
ATTENTION FELLOW FP'ers

I am offering 100% free mix on 1 full song (beats + vocals) for the first three people that can get me their session or consolidated audio files.

I got a big surprise im dropping in nine days and itching to show what i can do with these new toys.

PM me your email and i will send you a link to my dropbox

[NOTE:] (obviously) must have Dropbox which you can get by going to Dropbox - Simplify your life which is completely free for 2GBs

Last edited:
nope, (your not to late)
and nope, i do beats, mixing, and (as of december) recording. located in Seattle.

---------- Post added 11-20-2011 at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-19-2011 at 02:03 PM ----------

TO THOSE WHO HAVE MADE IT:

I want to tell you that when i first started making beats i thought of mixing in terms of a switch, meaning i thought there were two kind of beats; unmixed and mixed. mixed being some universal uniform sound that signaled it was "done". this is obviously not true and having grown out of that i know the importance of letting your mix engineer know exactly how you want certain things. some things are pretty much the norm most mixers will go towards (making sure the kick is panned front and center for example) but if you want me to do something unusual or if you want to make sure i do something a certain way with your mix please feel free to let me know and i got you. aint no egos over here, if you want that high synth to really stand out over the percussion fine, i got you. i'll give you both your version and my idea on seperate wav forms so that you can decide which one you like better, but im not gonna just "do my thing" without making sure its what you want first.

remember its not my job just to get it mixed,
its my job to get it mixed the way YOU imagined it. im not gonna ruin your song by trying to impose my will through the mix.

so to the people that i am mixing for right now, if you have request or anything, please let me know when you send the song.
I hope this helps.

If your I'm not too late I'd love to get in on this....I'm mainly curious as to what i can make out of this crappy recording quality i've been hindered with lately. I also have a beat for it the all the seperate waves.

Am i late?

Omg im prob too late. But im 16 and my cousin is 13 and we are in a group and we really need help with mixing and beats cause we don't know how : P i have professional equipment

Tell you what,

Go ahead and send me the email and i will send you the DB link,
from there it all depends on how long it takes me to knock these first three out.
if i got enough time on me i'll do it,
cool?

Sorry for the lack of update, this site was tripping at my spot for some reason.

1 down, 2 to go. i still havent gotten the sound file from the thrd guy, lemme know whats good.

Back