What Up?!'m Obi....

Obitheincredible

Your Mom's Best Friend!!!
What up. I'm Obi. I Work For Musicians Friend And I'm Into Hip-hop And Jazz. I Play Guitar, Bass , Keys, Drums And Play On My Worship Team At My Church. I Currently Use A MPC 1000 Fully Expanded, A Numark TT Series Turn Table, I HAve Kinetic, Kinetic 2, Cubase, FL Studio 6 XXL Along With Tons Of Other Gear For Guitars And Bass And The Such. I'm Pretty New To Actually The Production Side Of Music But Love The Music. I Have Been Producing For About a Year And Am Barley Feeling Comfterable With It. So I Am Working On a Mixtape With A Rap Group To Show Some Skill And If I Get Good Feedback I REally Want To Persue This As A Career. i Know All About Gear...I Work At Musucians Friend!!! But I Still Have A Lot To Learn. Please Hit Up For Whatever. I'm From Salt Lake City, Ut So Theres Really Not Too Much Hip-Hop Around But There Is Some. I Also Have Been DJing Wedding Since I Was 16 I Have That Experience But Yeah Just Hit Me Up....Peace.

What up. I'm Obi. I Work For Musicians Friend And I'm Into Hip-hop And Jazz. I Play Guitar, Bass , Keys, Drums And Play On My Worship Team At My Church. I Currently Use A MPC 1000 Fully Expanded, A Numark TT Series Turn Table, I HAve Kinetic, Kinetic 2, Cubase, FL Studio 6 XXL Along With Tons Of Other Gear For Guitars And Bass And The Such. I'm Pretty New To Actually The Production Side Of Music But Love The Music. I Have Been Producing For About a Year And Am Barley Feeling Comfterable With It. So I Am Working On a Mixtape With A Rap Group To Show Some Skill And If I Get Good Feedback I REally Want To Persue This As A Career. i Know All About Gear...I Work At Musucians Friend!!! But I Still Have A Lot To Learn. Please Hit Up For Whatever. I'm From Salt Lake City, Ut So Theres Really Not Too Much Hip-Hop Around But There Is Some. I Also Have Been DJing Wedding Since I Was 16 I Have That Experience But Yeah Just Hit Me Up....Peace.

And you still can't spell fool...smh

Back