Urban/Non Urban FP T-Shirt Design Contest

have you guys picked a winner yet? is there a site with all the entries? i'm lookin forward to checkin out one of these shirts when they are on the FP merchandise page but i havent seen em there yet

the problem is that we only received 2 entries or something :(

... I thought everyone wanted a contest like this one :)

mano 1 said:
the problem is that we only received 2 entries or something :(

... I thought everyone wanted a contest like this one :)

i think everyone wanted the contest because they wanted the new shirts, but i dont think everyone wanted to participate, or they didnt have the means by to produce and submit their own design entry.

rapmaster_e said:

i think everyone wanted the contest because they wanted the new shirts, but i dont think everyone wanted to participate, or they didnt have the means by to produce and submit their own design entry.

OK agreed, well in any case, only a couple were submitted and that's why the thing hasn't happened

:)

If I *EVER* get free time, I would be happy to make a couple of kick ass shirts. It is just hard to find any.

Thanks

ok, what u should do is keep your two entries and make a new topic for this and put it on the front page as a sticky note so everyone see's it. I kno theres more than 2 people in here that can make tight graphics or logo's. look at the "sig wars" for example lol.

I need some refrence pictures. I would like a rock guy in some really hardcore guitar pose. I also need a rapper spitting in a good pose and a DJ, Dj'n in a good pose. These will be for refrence for a FP Shirt design that I have an idea for. If possible please full body which means I can see from there head to there feet. If not full body from the waist up will do.

Thanks guys!

mano is an aussie? :confused:

by tha way have u guys ever thought about making FP jeans

they could have like a small fp logo on the right leg and a big fp logo on the left hand side a$$ pocket....just a thought ;) i was lookin at the merchandise and i was thinkin a nice pair of fp jeans would go good wif that hooded fp sweat shirt.

i know traxx would buy a pair or 2 :p dont deny it traxx

by tha way the prices are in american dollars right?

Last edited:
A simple design. This is by no means a graffiti type design. It's more like it's title, a "Spray Painted Sketch". I will do a full out air brushed graffiti design when I get a Wacom tablet in a couple of weeks. The color of this design could be changed to whatever color people would like, a FP green, or grey, blue, ect. I just used black to make it stand out more. I have many more ideas coming in the coming weeks, months so keep a look out. I hope you enjoy it. Also the front design can be switch to the back and the back design can be the front, its just what you like in the front better.

FP_Shirt_Concept.jpg

I like it! I would definately buy one of those, i think it would look tight if you put a black n white mic underneath it on the front cuz theres so much extra room, well since this is a producers t-shirt u could put a huge computer cuz thats all u need to call yourself a future producer now-a-days haha.

Thanks, I hope you didn't mind me posting it on the thread. Since it was only me and another person who had submitted designs, I figured the contest wasn't much of a contest and I posted it here to see what people thought. I have alot more ideas for designs and I'm probally going to submit another design soon (within the next couple of days). Let me know if it's ok to submit them in this thread or if I should go ahead and send you them in a email like the contest rules state. Thanks smartie!!

New shirt design. The colors can be changed to what ever is choosen if this goes to print.

Front.jpg

What the front would look like.
front-design.jpg

Bigger picture of the front design.
Back.jpg

What the back would look like. I had the idea of having three version of this shirt. One with the rapper on back, another with the rocker on back, and the other with the DJ on back (as seen here). I hope you guys like it!!

More shirt designs are coming.

Back