Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TapaTalk for FP Forum for better mobile use?

Thanks

TapaTalk for FP Forum for better mobile use?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Am i the only person on this board who hates being on fp while on their mobile phone? Zooming in and out of the screen...attempting to resize it to actually read the content....ect. I think i have a really good solution for this.

I think this would help the forum out a lot if they used this forum app for mobile phones. I have been on other forums where they're now using this app and is has proved extremely successful.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin

http://www.tapatalk.com/

by the way, i wasn't sure where this thread should go b/c the "about" forum is a f*cking struggle with 0 replies down the screen.

Thoughts?

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

glad to see this got put in this forum...now it's guaranteed to get 0 replies

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

a total of 12 replies on the whole first page of this forum....lmfaoooo

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

going for a "views" record with no replies

---------- Post added 12-19-2010 at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-18-2010 at 08:15 PM ----------

mods had time to move the thread...yet not to even post a response on a suggestion to help the site....smh...
    Last edited by PRPS; 12-18-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks
    This should definitely be something that the mods should look into for improving the forum. As much as I view this forum via mobile, as I'm sure we're not the only two, would definitely make it much more simple to track and browse.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gr_exclamation View Post
    This should definitely be something that the mods should look into for improving the forum. As much as I view this forum via mobile, as I'm sure we're not the only two, would definitely make it much more simple to track and browse.

thanks for the response. I agree with you 100%.

Thanks
    FYI - there may be no posts by mods in this forum about what you've said - but its already being discussed by us in another forum.
    Last edited by Carnage; 12-21-2010 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    The mods have discussed this several times. The decision is not really ours but that of the admin who have shut us down several times. Maybe if u can gather a bigger interest in FP mobile they will see how useful the idea was. I miss FP mobile

Thanks
    FP mobile....we had brought it back last year I believe for a few days before so many people complained that now they have no choice and it automatically defaulted to the mobile version. So we canceled it.

On smart phones, iphones, there is no real need for a special mobile site. So I am not sure what phone you are on...

Either way, we are looking to upgrade this whole site, so it's useless to launch a mobile version that will be incompatible with the new site version. But I hear ya!

Thanks

Thanks
    thanks for the insight everyone...

just throwing out a suggestion to help improve the community...

---------- Post added 01-21-2011 at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-22-2010 at 05:30 PM ----------

bump, bump

---------- Post added 04-04-2011 at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-21-2011 at 03:08 PM ----------

bump bump bump

---------- Post added 04-17-2011 at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-04-2011 at 11:45 AM ----------

rise to the top

---------- Post added 05-02-2011 at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-17-2011 at 08:32 PM ----------

any update on this....?

Thanks
    This is in the works....stay tuned!

Thanks
    Yeah tapatalk would be so dope for this forum. Its so easy to read and keep track of all the posts using tapatalk. You guys should really look into this.

Thread Information