Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TapaTalk for FP Forum for better mobile use?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by D-MarZ View Post
    Yeah tapatalk would be so dope for this forum. Its so easy to read and keep track of all the posts using tapatalk. You guys should really look into this.
    agreed!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PRPS View Post
    agreed!!
    Why do I get this weird feeling that you really want this feature? jp

I have never used it. Just about everything works fine on the web version on smart phone and tablets, for me. I know there are forums that have their own app and it looks okay. I'd still rather use the browser version though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
    Why do I get this weird feeling that you really want this feature? jp

I have never used it. Just about everything works fine on the web version on smart phone and tablets, for me. I know there are forums that have their own app and it looks okay. I'd still rather use the browser version though.
    A couple hip hop forums use tapatalk and it makes it a lot easier to navigate. You don't have to worry about resizing the screen every two seconds. Gearslutz has its own app for the iPhone but their layout mimics the layout of tapatalk. Overal it's just more user friendly. I'm currently typing this via my iPhone 4 and it's nothing but a headache.
    Last edited by PRPS; 11-28-2011 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    Just throwing my name in as another who'd love it if this forum was available with tapatalk. It makes cruising forums a dream, having to navigate with the phone's browser just feels clunky after using it. For the record I've got a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbaToast View Post
    Just throwing my name in as another who'd love it if this forum was available with tapatalk. It makes cruising forums a dream, having to navigate with the phone's browser just feels clunky after using it. For the record I've got a Samsung Galaxy S2.
    Exactly!!

Thanks
    It's usually a huge improvement over the mobile version of a site. I'd add my vote too.

Thanks
    I'd like it to use TapaTalk as well. However I could deal with it. The only thing that that I wish would change is the navigation bar and the advertisment towards the top right.

Heres what im seeing

This is how it would look without that advertisment, but again the navigation bars are still a problem if you don't want to keep constanly zooming and scrolling left and right because they get cut off.

Last edited by THA_REAPER; 11-05-2014 at 01:32 AM.
    Originally Posted by DjPolair did you know lex luger doesn't use eq and mixing ? yall should focus on the damn beats instead of unimportant stuff, real talk

Thread Information