Some Issues with the trance galaxy

DJ_Darkness

Ya see, now im new to the site so maybe i misses somthing here. but i asumed that when i saved my mix, that when i played it back it would be my mix. apearently i assumed too much. it would have been nice3 to be able to listen to them again, or have a friend or two listen to them, or hell serve its purpopse and let other members of the site listen to my mixes. But to my surprize MY 7 MINUTE AND 51 SECOND MIX wouldnt save. and the two seven minute ones and my 4 or so minute one werent the same the nexxt day. and when i called my friend he was getting the same thing i was. so i am puzled my this. i was hoping some one could explain this to me. and if so i would like my mixes back, in one way or another. nd mr web general or who ever you are, please e-mail me with any further information. it would be much apreciated. ohh and not to sound like it is revolving around me, me and my friend compared his mixes and we bothe got diferent ones. thank you for your time.

i have to maintain the trance galaxy and add another CD. right now there are 300 mixes in the current CD, too much!

brb

try later today or tomorrow.
By the way, if you have a slow computer it might affect the accuracy of reproduction. It DOES record all your movements in realtime.

I've got a cable modem... and i am the friend he was talking about... I honestly doubt the speed of MY connection will be a problem...

wait here... dont get nervous here.

I didnt say the connection speed.. I said the computer speed may affect the accuracy of the recording

ok this said,

the problemn was (as i first said) that 300 mixes were recorded in the "current CD"

I went in and added a new CD. boom. do you still have problems now?

I'll let you know tomarrow if there are any more problems, but i was also wondering if there was anyway to download or veiw my other mixes that i previously made.

you can listen to previous mixes by browsing through the CDs yes.. you can't download though.

Maybe the mixes you made in the previous CD (the one that has 300 mixes) will not sound good.

Keep in mind that this is a toy ;)

Back