Sig Creation - aka the Sig Wars (NEW)

belizeño said:

i stayed waiting for mine cham :( .. lol, mayb for the new year?

Sorry man, I hate to keep anyone waiting no matter what its for. I just finished rebuilding my computer (300gb hd, 256mb sli video card, 1gb mem, new mobo, dual-core CPU, new power supply) as you can see a complete rebuild. I also have some new graphic programs coming (3D related) Maybe your sig can be the first to come out with it? If you have any new ideas let me know. Sorry again for the wait.

sup camo!!

i need a slight update for my sig homie. i need it to say 2006. :D

haha

thanks if you can get around to it.

Chameleon said:

Sorry man, I hate to keep anyone waiting no matter what its for. I just finished rebuilding my computer (300gb hd, 256mb sli video card, 1gb mem, new mobo, dual-core CPU, new power supply) as you can see a complete rebuild. I also have some new graphic programs coming (3D related) Maybe your sig can be the first to come out with it? If you have any new ideas let me know. Sorry again for the wait.

wooooow! thats a killer friggin machine hey well i hope u work on it when u got time.. same graphics i guess u can also use this pic for something:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/belizeno/IMG_3900.jpg
a recent pic of us

Last edited:
new sig, quick, 10 minute thing, mostly "hand-crafted"

simple, portrays a point, did the doodle in class today, cz me+skool work=no go

side note: big pimpin there beli? what's that I see pressed on to your t-shirts?

Last edited:
CrAcKa-JaCk said:

side note: big pimpin there beli? what's that I see pressed on to your t-shirts?

its the picture of our ex-producer that died last year, around feb.. remember? we still represent him all out

oh... damn man... thot it meant somethin... didnt mean any disrespect, this herb don't help my memory much...

keep doin what ya doin man, keep ya head up

I'll do the change tonight when I get home from work and upload it using the same name as your current sig so you wont need to change a thing in your profile homie (less work for you cause...thats how I get down) :D

j-traxx said:
sup camo!!

i need a slight update for my sig homie. i need it to say 2006. :D

haha

thanks if you can get around to it.

Nice JimbaFrosty! but its not the first to have animation in it. Plus I'm afriad its much to big in file size. It has to be 20kb or under and yours is 35kb. Thats why you dont see many animated ones on here.

Back