Sig Creation - aka the Sig Wars (NEW)

MintyFreshBeats said:
I have a question, is my sig loading for you guys all the way, because on my screen it only loads halfway on all of my posts. It never used to do this. Did the size limit change or something? Someone let me know whats goin' on.

Thanks!
can see top just a bit

Last edited:
Chameleon said:
Very nice mano! What program did you create this with if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to buy CINEMA 4D probably with in the next couple of weeks.

If you like insect like machines you should like these
http://www.deviantart.com/view/25751388/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/5901689/
Great but imho that kind of robotic figures are a little overused on the web, isn't it !?
Many Flash 3D menu's are using this kind of art.
And from that point of view I'd still like to say that Mano's creatures are still "original" and "a little different" and that makes them great.

MintyFreshBeats said:
I have a question, is my sig loading for you guys all the way, because on my screen it only loads halfway on all of my posts. It never used to do this. Did the size limit change or something? Someone let me know whats goin' on.

Thanks!

Yeah it's probably because you have lines of text above it. I think we're only allowed so many lines.

400x100 is about right. try to keep file size SMALL too please.

I know how to use most 3D programs out there, but for this one I have chosen to use WINGS 3D, a subdivision surface modeler. I like it very much.

i mean, it looks nice, you can tell exactly what youre promotiong, i just think the color should be a bit more like the color in your avatar... IMO... but i mean, nice job for 10 minutes... props

nothing super special and i cant take full credit for it because i saw someone else do this on a iTunes form before but i still like it

fp-sig2.gif

*edit*

i kind of felt bad using a screenshot as a entry for the sig thread so i threw one a lil more custom togather. not the best in the world only spent like 10 minutes on it.

fp-sig3.gif

Last edited:
X-Ceptional said:
nothing super special and i cant take full credit for it because i saw someone else do this on a iTunes form before but i still like it

fp-sig2.gif

*edit*

i kind of felt bad using a screenshot as a entry for the sig thread so i threw one a lil more custom togather. not the best in the world only spent like 10 minutes on it.

fp-sig3.gif

good work.. especially like the second one

Back