Sig Creation - aka the Sig Wars (NEW)

Chameleon said:

I had a dark background sig that I already made and had nothing to do with it so I made you one as requested and then I flipped it to have a color pattern as your current one. Use which ever or flip them from day to day. Enjoy!

rapmaster_E_sig.jpg

rapmaster_E2_sig.jpg

whoa.. aaaaawesome work chameleon

Chameleon said:

I had a dark background sig that I already made and had nothing to do with it so I made you one as requested and then I flipped it to have a color pattern as your current one. Use which ever or flip them from day to day. Enjoy!

rapmaster_E_sig.jpg

rapmaster_E2_sig.jpg

Those are sweet, Chameleon.

But did you forget about me? I thought you started a sig for me a while ago, but then I didn't see you around here too much so I forgot about it.

Any chance I could get one now? :)

I was thinking of something simple. Like just a black or white background with jay_jizle in some sort of cursive or fancy writing. And then have 'Melodic Tendencies Entertainment' across the bottom. And if you want to get fancy with it, you could make the j's in jay_jizle into music notes.

Thanks.

Peace!

jay_jizle said:
I was thinking of something simple. Like just a black or white background with jay_jizle in some sort of cursive or fancy writing. And then have 'Melodic Tendencies Entertainment' across the bottom. And if you want to get fancy with it, you could make the j's in jay_jizle into music notes.

Thanks.

Peace!

Thats right, I remember now. I'll get to this when ever I can find time. It will be this month!

I need a new sig already.... :(

Can anyone help me out with it, i'm talkin ASAP? Cuz it's kinda urgent...any help would be appreciated, repped in the sig, and if dope enough I'd throw out some dough. Holla back creative peoples!!!

Wals Kronkite said:
what do u think of mines?

FAR TOO BIG!! It has been mentioned countless times that the file size limit is 20kb. please remove them until you have compressed them. Thanks.

TechnikaL said:
I need a new sig already.... :(

Can anyone help me out with it, i'm talkin ASAP? Cuz it's kinda urgent...any help would be appreciated, repped in the sig, and if dope enough I'd throw out some dough. Holla back creative peoples!!!

Hey man...I'll edit your sig if you give me a day. I've been in the hospital for dehydration. No worries. I'm okay now.

Is that kool??? :)

freshpow said:

Hey man...I'll edit your sig if you give me a day. I've been in the hospital for dehydration. No worries. I'm okay now.

Is that kool??? :)

yeah man its cool...i hope you're doin better man, that sounds kinda serious. take your time and do it whenever if you can, and thanx for helpin out man i got you.

TechnikaL said:

yeah man its cool...i hope you're doin better man, that sounds kinda serious. take your time and do it whenever if you can, and thanx for helpin out man i got you.

Hey I'm doin just fine now. Back to normal...but thanks for the concern fellas. Alright...I gave it a shot. Here it is, enjoy :).......

lostsound2.gif

edit: ...oh and just so you know...it is dang near impossible to make that message to the left blink independently from "lost sound" on the right. If I did it the sig would be like 100K and that's definitely a no-no on FP.com. :D In my opinion...it looks sick just static on the sig like that. Lat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I never had the time to finish all the coding and making the products. Site looks like its not happening, at least for now. The hosting and domain name end next month and I dont have the money right now to buy another year. I'm still doing freelance work though, and I'm currently working on kontak80's site which will be in flash and another version which will be in html with CSS coding. I visited your site and you got some hot mousepads up!! If I had some extra mone I would def order one.

Check out some sick mousepads!!!!!

Bigg Mac said:
How yall likin my new one?

liking the graphics, and lettering. Not liking the white background. It just don't go well wit the yellow 2 me, I'd change it 2 black.

Wals Kronkite said:

liking the graphics, and lettering. Not liking the white background. It just don't go well wit the yellow 2 me, I'd change it 2 black.

It shows up white for you?

Cuz for me it shows up green (like the color of the posts) cuz it's a transparent background...

Last edited:
Back