Screw this bias forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude

if you are willing to converse like a normal person its fine

but you come off as this damn nutter. i honestly picture you with a tin foil hat to keep "them" from stealing your thoughts.

you seem to have a really hard time with accepting that what you are saying may be wrong its your way or the highway.

you do not defend yourself
you attack and the attacks are baseless with no facts behind them.
this is how you and all of your various accounts have been

you cannot hear my voice

IF my opinion is he sounds like a salemsn that is only an opinion.

It is not like i called him a mf ..CMON

Last edited:
Thos guys are the same names that creep up and the same guys that pm asking for info..

THEY ARE MAD CAUSE I TOLD THEM NO. i got pm messages to prove it

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Haters.. They sabatoged that thread becuase they know that is a better deal that what jtroup was promoting to people.

J-TROUP HAS TOO MANY CULT FOLLOWERS ON THIS BOARD SO IT IS BIAS

Last edited:
see dude

that' what i'm talking about with the tin foil bit (bad taste but always a funny image) its not always haters. skepticism and doubt are healthy and asking questions and wanting real answers isn't bad.

let people talk discuss it. honestly if someone wants to lose money doing something stupid you can try and tell them but if they keep going what can you do?

pushing and mocking like you do on here is fairly counterproductive. have discourses try and answer why and how

Then what can you call it... If they are the same names...

Are we not all men here ... OR girls.. calling someone a saleman is a curseword now?

lIKE I said I already worked with big names and for me to come here to give information is of free will. I was tougher that Amber, but you guys catch feelings for words.

I would hate to see you guys in person...you might punk out on me if i SAY hello.

I TOLD THEM NO I WOULD NOT GIVE THEM INFO... THIS IS RETALIATION.

BUSTAS.. MAD ... OH WELL

Last edited:
dude

if you are willing to converse like a normal person its fine

but you come off as this damn nutter. i honestly picture you with a tin foil hat to keep "them" from stealing your thoughts.

you seem to have a really hard time with accepting that what you are saying may be wrong its your way or the highway.

you do not defend yourself
you attack and the attacks are baseless with no facts behind them.
this is how you and all of your various accounts have been

:rofl:.........

Last edited:
Look man, the words I had to say to you in your previous thread..

ARE THE FIRST WORDS I HAVE DIRECTED AT YOU SINCE YOU DENIED ME.

PLEASE GET OVER YOURSELF.

WHATEVER GO PAY YOUR 50.00 A MONTH .

I don't care I already have platinum plague to my name.

To bad you don't know that.

I will keep it that way... Good luck FP with your leaders and mods.

INFADEAD DO YOUR THING BRAH AND PUSH THAY MUTHA****IN BAN BUTTON..

Last edited:
I think half this damn site is a bunch of Pu**y's! that's why i rarely chime in on discussions which is rediculous because this is after all a discussion board...

Teacher, see what your issue is, is that you never want to DISCUSS and DEBATE the issues.

A debate is just taking a position, and presenting evidence to support your position.

A critical part of a debate is also REBUTTING your opponents evidence that supports their position...

YOU NEVER DO THAT.

When the other side presents their evidence, you respond with things like...

"STOP BEING A SALESMAN'

"YOU ARE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A SUIT"

"I'M GOING TO GET COFFEE"....

You never participate in a debate...EVER. You only name call.

You know why people respect me on here? Because they've seen my hustle from day 1...and when I talk, I do it intelligently, and present evidence to back up my position, whatever that may be.

You don't do that. You want the respect that I have, but you don't exhibit ANY of the expertise.

Prove to the people that you know what you're talking about, and SHOW them why they should listen to you...'

And posting internet links doesn't accomplish that...and neither does name calling.

You said we're all men here...so stand up and support your position like a MAN...with debate and evidence...not childish name calling and tantrum throwing.

that PMP vs iStandard was a valuable thread...but YOU ruined it with your name calling. You asked people what they thought...when people started thinking something OTHER than what you wanted them to think, you started name calling, and threatening to EXPOSE people.

You did that.

Last edited:
like i said the same names..

I was waiting for noblewordz to show up. It never fails. Has anybody heard noblewordz music yet. Are just him talking about being drunk..

NIGGAZ ACT LIKE GIRLS CAUSE I SAID SALESMEN.

OH BOY.

Like I SAID I already made my name in the music business game a long time ago. I got my awards. I help on my own free will.

YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THIS FORUM WILL NEVER SUCCEED.

I seen guys like you for years. So whatever. Im taking my kids to italy this summer. My sons are gonna be real men.. Take a punch and get right back up.

Last edited:
@Teacher

I'm not hating... just chiming in out of curiosity. Relax.

Where can we listen to your music? If you have plaques and shit, it should be pretty readily available.

Last edited:
Wow havn't we seen enough threads with teacher vs Troupe.

Its just getting stupid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back