Reggae forum has officially become...

Make a seperate reggaeton forum as most of the reggae guys have suggested before. Hardly any new reggae posts are there and if there are, they have only one or two replies. That's because we have to wade through a sea of spanish before we see something in english about dancehall/reggae. It's a reggae forum that hardly gets visited by reggae lovers/producers/musicians.

OK.. I am going to make Mano a huge breakfast, give him loads of compliments, then ask him to make the separate forum.

Done!
The Reggaeton forum will be deleted if it does not get any posts - I just had to remove the Soul / Blues forum because there was 1 post per week.

AND... the reggaeton forum MUST be in english.

... noone has posted in the new reggaeton forum yet... is it really that much in demand?...

I will delete it if I don't see activity there within 2 weeks.

mano 1 said:
... noone has posted in the new reggaeton forum yet... is it really that much in demand?...

I will delete it if I don't see activity there within 2 weeks.

as long as you delete the Spanish post when they start posting in the Reggae/Dancehall section...

BTW..who is the Mod of that section anyways?

mistaox said:
BTW..who is the Mod of that section anyways?

I'm the Mod of Reggae/Dancehall section. I'll be watching that forum more often. Sometimes I'm away for a while but I do check my email at least once a day so please feel free to report a post when you see that it hasn't been taken care of.

Thanks!

not that i care, but it seems that the ReggaeTon section has vanished...

If so, I ask that you MODs keep an eye on the Reggae/Dancehall section...they are bout to start posting in spanish again...

Yes "Reggaeton" is gone - at least for now

Noone was posting or visiting it.

Mods can remove spanish posts, and move reggaeton posts to "Electronica & Other Genres".

Back