PMP gives FP a Grade of C- !!!!!!!!!

AMATEURS who are hoping to HIT THE LOTTO by using the flooding method do that.

PROFESSIONALS who value their reputation to the person that is requesting music, don't do that. They ONLY send THE BEST THEY HAVE. Because they understand a reputation for QUALITY and CONSISTENCY is worth more than landing a placement by flooding, while sacraficing their reputation.

That $50 fee...that INVESTMENT...separates the AMATEURS and their LOTTO approach, from the PROFESSIONALS that utilize the PMP.

Agreed. The entire music business and the internet itself would not be possible without capitol investment ran by entrepreneurs. Producers that are in the business of making money should always be willing to spend to promote and market their brand (start their own website, develop apps, promote on the PMP, on Soundclick VIP option, etc...). Without this approach their is no money in the business and everything collapses. No need for no delusional debate cause those that LIVE it already know.

Lol this convo is moving waay too fast for me. I should just quote legal dollaz

Last edited:
i was really meaning many producers in the track dumps #of songs. I stated wrong. They couldn't wait to try to say i said something wrong.
To sway public opinion.

Like Politicians do

Last edited:
CMON MAN,
You guys are Politicans.

sometimes it really LOOKS like that...SOMETIMES.

kinda seems like more SUITS ("politicians" & music-"business"-men) been chiming in as of late than anything else.

and i can see what T14 is saying...that these "professional" opinions DO in fact "persuade" SOME readers to follow in line w/ the "professional's" agenda...(PROFIT and / or future potential revenue-stream)

all i'm trying to say is that it's in certain poster's BEST INTEREST to say what they are saying because THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN (DIRECTLY and / or INDIRECTLY) from the claims they are making and the positions they are taking.

in other words, the "PUSH" that some of these guys are behind is COHESIVE & VISIBLE, AND it should be OK for people to "push" BACK and question possible & potential MOTIVES.

just sayin'...the "business" & "political" stances are being thrown around a little too much to the point where these same stances are OUT OF BALANCE...and the people that take on these positions FLAME the "COUNTER-BALANCE".

when in all reality, being BALANCED is having TWO entities equally divided in ONE space at the same time.

in summary...i'd just like to see each "side" play devil's advocate a little more often...switch it up a little...argue the other man's case AND your case, EQUALLY.

is that too much to ask for? BOTH SIDES from ONE persona?

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

...sometimes i just get tired of the futureSUITS "banding" in unison...

/rant.

I will do that now.

PMP is a tool to utilize when you are financially stable enough to afford it. Without getting your budget in the red.

Last edited:
That $50 fee...that INVESTMENT...separates the AMATEURS and their LOTTO approach, from the PROFESSIONALS that utilize the PMP.

Troup...by that statement, it KINDA sounds like it only costs FIFTY DOLLARS (USD) to become a PROFESSIONAL...

PMP = $50 "pro"?

#jussayin'

100% true, but that is just the nature of the game. Just like the nature of Fire is to create heat, its unavoidable. The music game has been like what you mentioned since the beginning of time. Few people successful while the majority don't do so good. That will happen regardless of if its PMP, Taxi, BlazeTrak, etc. That isn't to say that the sites are completely useless. they are useful to the ones that are ready to use it. Google "Music, Consulting, Management" and you'll get thousands of "....Entertainments", and "...Music Groups..Managements", ready to take thousands of your dollars to "get you where you want to be...." IMO PMP is the light in the darkness that is producer/artist consulting.

As an A&R I would have loved to use PMP's interface when I was looking for records my artist rather then checking emails. Email dumps can get extremely messy especially when you're getting hundreds of submissions daily.

All PMP offers is a direct connection. After reading the site info, FAQ. There is no mention of full track analysis, guaranteed responses,etc. There is absolutely no over-selling going on. I'm actually surprised at how little of a "sale" there is.

Again, nature of the business. Should PMP be invite only, should provide a demo package before being accepted into membership. Because that would really be the only other way you could do it. And if you did that, then by that logic music stores should not sale microphones to people that can't sing, guitars to people that can't play...

I don't think PMP is even close. They have about 650 producers on there. Soundclick probably has at least 100,000.

I like the fact that PMP charges if not then it may as well just be another soundclick. The fee acts as a sort of filter. Wouldn't you say someone willing to bet $50-$400 on their career is more serious then someone that would never consider it. This is not to say that people that aren't on PMP are not serious. But it sure acts as a great filter to people that aren't. I mean do you think someone that just downloaded FL studio 2 nights prior should really be submitting beats to akon? PMP really does make the A&R's job a lot easier.
Just adressing this since I was quoted. I'm well aware of the nature of this business. Folk ask me all the time why I ain't a milliopnaore off music yet. My 100% factual answer is because nobody can say i cheated them and I don't sell dreams. Most people say that as an excuse for their failure, I really have passed on lots of money from playing this game too fair, anyone who knows me knows that. I'm no rookie to music business or business in general. I was just raise to look a guy in their eye and tell em' run their sh*t if you taking something from them.

I don't knock properly performed 'business" I simply don't advocate it at the consumers expense when they're not getting what they paid for(the ones that are did their research and weren't naive enough not to know what PMP was, but don't lie to yourself like they're not capitalizing off selling dreams). I don't advocate off shore drilling, but still keep a car full of gas. Everyone down to the owners of FP and back up to the guys at Kellogs, McDonalds, Red Cross, Salvation Army, ect. have a side agenda to get money. I didn't need a lesson in that. If you read what you quoted me for saying you would've seen that.

Last edited:
D been kicking some serious knowledge in this thread...hopefully cats can connect the dots for themselves and don't just go w/ the "popular" opinion based on cosigns -

but..but.you're co-signing deranged....im confused!:cry::cry::cry:

but..but.you're co-signing deranged....im confused!:cry::cry::cry:

i highly doubt you're "confused".

but hey, maybe you're one of the guys that hasn't learned anything from the posts he's made in this thread...

suit yourself.

nothing to be "confused" about if you've learned ANYTHING.

$.02.

some posts are laced w/ rhetoric, others are laced w/ game...it's up to you to decide who's posting what...totally up to interpretation...

i highly doubt you're "confused".

but hey, maybe you're one of the guys that hasn't learned anything from the posts he's made in this thread...

suit yourself.

nothing to be "confused" about if you've learned ANYTHING.

$.02.

some posts are laced w/ rhetoric, others are laced w/ game...it's up to you to decide who's posting what...totally up to interpretation...

im not confused, just a d7ck.it's pretty funny with all the angles flying around here, there are very few people who speak without ego or vested interest,deranged is one of them.can always tell when he's drunk posting tho :D

You HAVE to bea futureSUIT...because this is the music BUSINESS.

If you don't wear the suit, someone else will...and cash your checks.

And playing devils advocate...okay...

NO ONE, should submit their music to professionals, THROUGH ANY MEDIUM, until their music can COMPETE on every level, with the current music standards being set forth by the music industry...

...like I've ALWAYS told people who come to me for advice.

You HAVE to bea futureSUIT...because this is the music BUSINESS.

If you don't wear the suit, someone else will...and cash your checks.

And playing devils advocate...okay...

NO ONE, should submit their music to professionals, THROUGH ANY MEDIUM, until their music can COMPETE on every level, with the current music standards being set forth by the music industry...

...like I've ALWAYS told people who come to me for advice.

so tempted to go all RSE and make a video in response to this and the questions it raises, i think there is a massive amount of wire crossing on this forum that leads to threads like this getting out of hand. i'd be willing to bet that if you and teacher met in real life (not saying you should) all this crap would be sorted in about 2 minutes.

just imagine....
VanDamme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so tempted to go all RSE and make a video in response to this and the questions it raises, i think there is a massive amount of wire crossing on this forum that leads to threads like this getting out of hand. i'd be willing to bet that if you and teacher met in real life (not saying you should) all this crap would be sorted in about 2 minutes.

No...

And I'll leave it at that.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There’s also a negative side." – Hunter S. Thompson

I want to formally apologize to FP for Teacher14. He is indeed a douche. Its an issue that has been addressed.

But seriously, my apologies to everybody he attacked including PMP, Legal Dollaz and a ton of others. He is part of the reason FP is the way it is right now. We're working on it. (Hopefully you'll like the changes.(Like getting rid of Teacher14))

I want to formally apologize to FP for Teacher14. He is indeed a douche. Its an issue that has been addressed.

But seriously, my apologies to everybody he attacked including PMP, Legal Dollaz and a ton of others. He is part of the reason FP is the way it is right now. We're working on it. (Hopefully you'll like the changes.(Like getting rid of Teacher14))

What has two thumbs and saw this coming?

This Guy!

Took ya'll long enough. Dude could never answer a question straight on. Smelled too much like rando. I'm sure he made it hard for ya'll with him giving out relavent info. That was a kinda redeemer in the eyes of many.

Man I banned him 3 times under different accounts. You can't say we didn't. We're talking tons of accoutns he had. Remember Lisa whatever the rest was? That was the same person. I was told they had a pass so I left them alone. Then we were told it was revoked...we all jumped at the chance to ban. Lol

Man I banned him 3 times under different accounts. You can't say we didn't. We're talking tons of accoutns he had. Remember Lisa whatever the rest was? That was the same person. I was told they had a pass so I left them alone. Then we were told it was revoked...we all jumped at the chance to ban. Lol

Nah I can respect the efforts ya'll made. Seen deranged talk to him, seen you talk to him as well as infradead.

You should check the modus coleman account
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334876

He may already be back.

Back