Please, do not double post.

sleepy

To any new or existing members or members that have yet to sign up and will.

Please do not double post. Post your thread and give it a little bit of time. Not everyone logs into this site every day so even if you have not gotten a response you will likely get a response in due time.

Also, try to post threads in forums were they fit best. This will also help because your thread will stay longer at the top without the need to bump.

If your thread is missing, try a search on your name to check all your previous posts. It may have been moved to a more appropriate forum.

Also, keep in mind that if you double post we will remove all your threads. You can post the thread again in the appropriate forum if you like but we will remove all your threads dealing with the same topic.

I know many people dislike the way that I operate but trust me, keeping things in their place helps everyone in the end.

I know alot of times someone will double post after a week or so, by then the thread will get bumped to the bottom of the pile, most likely after falling to the bottom, it wont be read. Is there a way to have a refresh option? Something they can click to have the post put back up to the top? Maybe even making it have a limit of 2 refreshes per thread. Just an idea...

bnkrecords said:
I know alot of times someone will double post after a week or so, by then the thread will get bumped to the bottom of the pile, most likely after falling to the bottom, it wont be read. Is there a way to have a refresh option? Something they can click to have the post put back up to the top? Maybe even making it have a limit of 2 refreshes per thread. Just an idea...

Interesting. Gonna move this to About FP so Mano can see and comment on your point.

bnkrecords said:

This often happens in the getting started forum. That's part of the point of posting in the appropriate forum because threads tend to stay up longer in specific forums.

A bump is not bad in cases like you described. Others abuse and bump after a few hours or even maybe a day. Again, this is often not necessary other than in the getting started forum since that forum is often flooded with topics.

So a moderate bump not so bad and doesn't create confusion and cross-posting like double posts do.

THM said:
Do not double post.
Do not double post.

Please don't double post TMH.

*thread closed*

j/p

All questions on sound modules, send them right over to THM in the hardware synthesizers forum.:D Sound modules are really synths so they fit well in there.:p

Back