off topic but deservedly so - World Trade Centre. my condolences.

T

Tranceiant

I'm not sure exactly where to post this now... but i'm sure that at least some of you have heard that there was a terrorist attack on the US today...

I just want to send out a little positive nrg to all of the people that have been affected by it.

It's a sad day in America.

yes. i was watching tv when BOTH buildings collapsed completely in front of me live :cry: :cry:

please ANYBODY reading this, close your eyes and pray.

i am speechless. dont know what to say.

it was shocking!
i'm still having a hard time "digesting" it, and i'm Israeli (sad, but terror acts are nothing new to us, but i could never imagine something in this scale) :eek:
unbelievable pictures, like taken from a movie, i just hope for a good ending

I'm worried about friends in NYC. I'm still in shock right now. Peace my friends. *big hugs*

it's crazy...unbelieveable. To consider that we spend BILLIONS on defense, we had no notion of this. I have family both in Washington And NYC, but I believe they are ok.

to think, last week I was standing under those two buildings. It really scares me. :(

I really thought it was some kind of a joke, we as American's are totally unprepared for this. THousands of people are dead/ It's truly unbelieveable. Even now I can't help but believe this is a dream.

It's unbelieveable.

I live 4 blocks from where the buildings used to be, they are no more..

It was chaos here in the city, like a nuke explosion or something. I was on the road walking when they collapsed, choking , blind , running scared,.. People please keep us in your mind..

groovonky we think of you. thank you for posting here. I hope all the people you know are ok. I send you love and best of everything to you.

some pictures...

This was posted on the designer's forum were-here.com by a member there:
WTC_explosion_aidio.jpg

The world trade center disappearing.. collapsing...
st-ground2.jpg

The pentagon...
pentagon5.jpg

I am very upset, scared, sad... My prayors go to all the victims, their families, and to what will happen in the future.

it really is unbelievable that people could be so horrible as to kill all of these innocent bystanders...

damn shame :( my heart goes out to all those devastated by this midless act of violence :(

the call this the biggest attack on the US and it surpasses the pearl harbour attack. says something. also did anyone see the video they showed (it was on a spanish chanel here as i think most networks didnt want to show it) of a couple of people falling from the top in an attempt to jump out. all i have to say is that it is very disturbing to see those bodies falling to the ground.
i wonder why today of all days and how long have they been planning somehting of such and immense proportion

well, the date is 911. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it... but it seems kinda eerie

I was totally shocked when I heard this as I got home from univ at 3 pm local time (9 am there).. turned on the tv and got to witness the second aircraft thunder into the building.. couldn't belive my eyes...

all my thoughts, prayors and everything goes to those who had to experience this, the victims and their families.. love

i'm scared really :eek: and oh so upset

Last edited by a moderator:
i live about 5 miles from nyc and my job is approx. 1.2 miles away from it. i had work this morning and watched as i was smoking a cig the first plane hit, then the second and i watched in horror as 1 hour later when the building fell then the second. luckly the mall closed at 12, because its 2 blocks away from newark airport, i wanted to get home!
unbelievable.
but let us not get mad and point fingers yet. for they will get theirs. if not on this plane of existance, another.
-e

All my sympathy and best thoughts for all the americans... it's unbelievable and sad what happened :(

What has happened is horrifying. To think many of us here on FP are from NYC, i was there myself less than 3 weeks ago really brings home the impact of terrorist activity on our society. The numbers feared dead are frightening.

Here's what will be missed. I took this photograph myself from a helicopter in August..

nyc.jpg

To all the innocent souls underservedly lost - my most heart-felt condolences - to them and their relatives and friends. Im sure everyone will be sadly missed at the hands of this tragedy.

Please leave your tributes to those lost. I feel they deserve recognition in light of they're impersonal deaths.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey check out the post under the my site forum, bunch of us have expressed our views there.

amazing what can happen in one day.

Back