No more avatars?

C

cubbyhouse

No more avatars?

I thought I would get my self an avatar with this new and much improved forum, but can’t choose one.

Do you need 10000 posts now, or what? :D

krushing said:
Dunno...works for me.

Well, it doesn’t work for me.

I know this vbulletin, and know where it should have been.

Maybe you are much nicer than me? ;)

That's right. Don't worry; it will work again very soon; he's a real computer genius.

THM said:
That's right. Don't worry; it will work again very soon; he's a real computer genius.

I don’t mean to be an ass here, but it doesn’t take a genius to activate avatars for certain user groups. :p I’ve been running a Vbulletin 3 forum since release -- it's just a few clicks away from the admin CP, if nothing is messed up in the core of vbulletin though...

you need 100,000 posts now

:D

no... the database needs repairing and its broken... I need to fix it soon.

He's working on a new identity for each one of the senior avatar members...
New 200x200 pixels AVATARS!
phaethorn.gif

mano 1 said:
you need 100,000 posts now

:D

no... the database needs repairing and its broken... I need to fix it soon.

Okey! You scared me for a bit there, but my god I was glad when I finally came to the bottom of your post. ;)

Keep up the good work, dude!

*Best Queer Eye voice*

Liiike, seriouslllyyy.... I want my avatar, like, right nowwwww!

oh well, somethings are worth the wait. Patience is a virtue.

oh the reason you know more than me iz cause your older than me and always in a ''studio'' enviornmet,but I do do know alot ! But me no rookie

jwhaatt07 said:
oh the reason you know more than me iz cause your older than me and always in a ''studio'' enviornmet,but I do do know alot ! But me no rookie

uhh what? when did the discussion turn to knowing more?
i said u dont deserve a avatar yet cause u dont even have close to 1000 posts, calm down

Back